If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rain

edited 2011-09-22 08:51:07 in General
Mexican fag
I hate rain. Rain is wet and cold and sticks to your clothes and hits the back of your neck and yeah

I wish I lived in Texas

Comments

• I feel completely the opposite as you do about rain.

I wish I did not live in arizona
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
  • Perfect for rainy knights

Groan.jpg

That made me giggle, I must confess.
  • You can change. You can.
    I don't like rain. Although I do like how cold and windy it gets before raining. 
  • Trust me, when it rains in Texas, it fucking rains.

Also, rain is beautiful to me and I love the sound of it when you're inside.
  • God, do I hate rain.

It doesn't help that it rains all the fucking time here.

And it doesn't just rain, it pours.

Ugh... Seriously, anyone who says "oh hey, rain doesn't suck, it's awesome!" always seems to come from places where it doesn't rain all that much, and when it does it's not heavy at all.  Anyone who grew up over here, mind you, knows that rain is one of the most fucking obnoxious, annoying and horrible types of weather there is.  Of course it'll never knock blizzards off the top spot, but at least those only happen during winter.  Ugh. >.<
  • No, No, just no.

I came from a place where rain was rather normal, where it used to rain with frequent intervals.

And I can tell you.

Rain is awesome, I wish I could live in one of those "Places" where it's Nothing but rain, I love it that much.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I love rain. It cools things off, and around here, anything that does that is good.
  • You like the sound of rain?

Try listening to it.

All.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Time.

I like rain, but even I know that the only consequence to rain is raised humidity and heat. And fuck dat shit.
    I am pretty neutral on rain.

I can happily walk twenty minutes in it when it's pouring down, although I feel like a shower (lol). Australia has just come out of a pretty massive drought, too, so it's wonderful to see the greenery being, well, green again. This year has been really wonderful for Australia's flora coming back to life, at least in Victoria.
  • edited 2011-09-22 10:58:59
    Belief
    Chaos eternal.

Like leaves blowing in the wind, the water falls like beads upon the earth.

• No rainbow star
    I love rain

Only time I want it to stop is when it's been going on non stop for a week and is starting to flood homes

But if it's a place that's used to rain all the time, then I should like it
    Now I'm reminded of a time driving the highlands and mountains of Victoria. It was right after a heavy rain, and mist hung about the hills. A fire had scorched the land some months ago, but the trunks of trees still stood, ash black. But around them in spirals were bright green leaves, winding up in natural patterns.

I guess it helped that I was listening to Celtic folk music, too.

Although I guess I'm not talking about rain anymore. Just gushing for nature in general.
    hippie
    get a haircut
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^ That sounds absolutely beautiful :D
    no fuck you. my hair stays
  • edited 2011-09-22 11:20:12
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    stop listening to your satan music

^^ It really was. I have a thing about going for walks when I'm staying somewhere close to nature, too. Just me, some music and a few cigarettes.
    stop smoking that indian pipe
    get a REAL job

marry unhappily

support shitty family

die unfulfilled
  • Rain, bunch of fucking wimps, come to Scotland I'll show you RAIN! 
    Oooh, I'd love to visit Scotland. :D
  • Scotland is, indeed, a rainy place. Also a windy place, and a foggy place, and a snowy place...basically, if you watch UK weather forecasts on a regular basis, the Scots tend to get the worst of it.

As for rain, I don't mind it much, although it is a pain if you get caught out in a shower without an umbrella and then get soaked, something that seems to happen to me every few weeks.

• *lives in Washington*

*LOVES RAIN*

if in part because sun absolutely kills me.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I love the rain.

/livesinconnecticut
  • I love rain which is why I hate living in California.
  • I despise rain when it's irregular(like ridiculously long rain spells during summer).