If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Recommend Me Some Vidya Gaemz Please?

2»

Comments

• no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    ^^ I know that three of the four are Detective Comics, the Dreamcast, and Direct Current (that last one is, I'm guessing, the one that "transfers power well at the cost of being totally unsustainable")

I can't think of another thing that has the initials DC, except maybe Dial-up Connection.
  • No rainbow star
    ^Downloadable Content
  • a little muffled
    District of Columbia?
  • You can change. You can.
    Downloadable Content would be DLC. 
  • $80+ per session
    Jet Grind Radio.
  • edited 2011-09-26 12:29:32
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    DC Comics, direct current, Washington DC, and the Dreamcast.

Incidentally, direct current is better for electricity transmission than alternating current (though the people who implemented AC didn't know it at the time, IIRC), but batteries are a real hassle, especially non-rechargeable ones (which are, like, most of them).

Political parties in DC also transfer power relatively well (peacefully compared to some other countries) but otherwise behave in ways that are totally unsustainable.  So that comment had a double meaning.
    Getting back to the OP... what does "Hack n Slashers" mean?

And okay, here's a recommendation: Bonk's Adventure.

the original Ninja Gaiden trilogy.

Flashback the Quest for Identity

Ummmmm

If you're willing to try RPGs, I don't think the King's Field series can be recommended enough.
  • You can change. You can.
    I dunno, Shenmue?
  • They're somethin' else.
    Hack N Slash = Beat Em Up w/ WEAPONS N SHIT
  • edited 2011-09-26 19:25:13
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Apparently, it's about combat-focused gameplay, in the vein of beat-em-ups: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hack_and_slash
    So basically games like Golden Axe then.

Ummm... maybe Undercover Cops? But you'll have to find it on MAME.