If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Not Enough Old-School Scotts Here

edited 2011-09-30 09:51:32 in General
I sometimes feel a little lonely, throwing out whiskey references that I know no Kilt-man but me even gets. Everyone here seems to be a
manga fan or a TV junkie or a gamer freak (which wouldn't be so bad except I've met nobody who has an appreciation for the graceful simplicity of deep fried chocolate) and when they're interested in Scotland, it's through the auspices of media -- they're talking about stereotypes and Ireland, that I can't see value in because they're dumb as shit.

I mean yeah, you all know what haggis is and probably know where the "och aye laddie" meme is from, but if I made a throwaway reference to an actual historical Scottish monarch, or if I told you that I'll chib yeh if you dinnie cut the , would you know what I'm talking about? Would you?

*Goes to wallow in Irn Bru and bonnie lassies, like the awful Caledonian I am*

Comments