If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

There's No Post On Sundays

edited 2011-10-01 12:04:33 in General
Which can be a pain cause the replacement NES I ordered would have been here by tomorrow if there was. 

I was checking the tracking and it's in Perth, which is about two hours away from here! But oh well, I can wait.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Nintendo releases a lot of games on Sunday, so I can't get release-date delivery on preorders from them.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    The U.S. Postal Service is considering stopping Saturday delivery as a cost-saving measure.

Some people, though, have pointed out that saturday deliveries are one of the distinctive features by which USPS could help retain competitiveness.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    The Postal Service is on its last legs though. They'll do anything to cut costs at this point.
  • edited 2011-10-01 16:24:36
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    The U.S. postal service has no reason to exist. They're junk mail deliverymen, and they're not even good at it.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    um... not really.
  • I know a guy who works for Royal Mail over here and I get the impression that they basically only exist for bills, junk mail and Christmas cards now.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    Pfft.

All the delivery services that operate here only really deliver, they still use the Postal Service for sorting everything.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Actually, I get a lot of important documents through the mail, such as financial statements and notices (bank accounts, loans, investments, etc.).
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    And would any of the USPS's competitors not be better at delivering them?