If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Pokemon White

13»

Comments

• Wait guise

Earlier in the game, Bianca's father doesn't want Bianca to be a Trainer. Bianca insists that being a Pokemon Trainer is who she is. Pokemon Lady Gaga (a Gym Leader, and thus a Trainer icon) defends her, saying that her father should love Bianca for who she is.

It doesn't help that the game starts with a three-way (battle) that Your Mom says she could hear from downstairs.
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    I dun geddit.

• ...So basically, Bianca is bi and wants a three-way with Hilda and Cheren, huh?

...I am surprisingly fine with this theory. >.>
  • ^ I was going for "Bianca is a lesbian and her dad is totally not OK with this"

but OK, yours works too.
  • edited 2011-10-10 11:41:46
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Hilda is the worst name and whoever decided that it should be the canon name should be shot.
  • Erudite Meathead
    I personally find Hilda to be a badass sounding name.

Whoever came up with Hilbert though...
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^Clearly, she needs to ditch that hat and get a viking helmet.
  • Erudite Meathead
    A good breast plate wouldn't hurt either, and some bitching theme music...
  • Definitely not gay.

I'm amazed at how much my opinion of the game has changed since last year.

I mean, was I really this excited about N?

• I'm a damn twisted person

It's okay Eelektross. It's easy to get suckered in by superficial charm, get a bit obsessive for a while, have a wild stupid romp and wake up the next morning regretting the past 24 hours or so. Adjust the timeline as needed.

• edited 2012-11-10 05:05:36
    No rainbow star
    I still like N :<

...He's a Manchild, but he's a luffable Manchild
  • Definitely not gay.

^^ Yeah, you're right.

But it was fun watching Crimson freak out...

• a little muffled

Eelektross is BecNoir??

• Definitely not gay.

^ Please don't remind me.

• a little muffled

You bumped the thread...

• Definitely not gay.

Oh, well I suppose that was my bad.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Eelektross, please never become a criminal. You would have a tragic urge to return to the scene of the crime and talk about it. 

• Definitely not gay.

So like the reverse Riddler