If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It's that time of night

edited 2011-01-18 01:43:22 in Meatspace
La vie en rose
where it has already wrapped around to morning and I wonder if it's worth it to just not sleep, but that's always the fucking wrong choice.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-13 22:42:19
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    It's worth it.

Trust me.
  • Lol, in after Gelzo stays up until 8:30.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I'm about to do this so that I can get to my 8 o' clock class. WEEEE TIME FOR ANIME AND PONIES!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I do that every now and then.  I look at the clock, and I see that it's 3:30 and I have to be up in two and a half hours, so I just don't sleep.

WRONG MOVE, FORZARE

WRONG MOVE
  • Glaives are better.
    Anonym, everything you just said disgusted me on every possible level. Even the pronouns.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > I
    > this
    > I
    > my
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Umad?