If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Sister

edited 2011-10-15 11:13:32 in General
So, my mum's went on holiday for the week and I've been charged with looking after my little sister while she's gone. And holy fucking shit, no wonder my mum needs a fucking break from her!

Since she has been here she's come home late every night, drunk I might add and then spent the rest of the night being as loud as she possibly can!

She wastes all the juice in the house, there's three bottles of pepsi in the fridge and she's opened all of them! They're ALL flat now!

She leaves lights, TVs and the oven on all the time!

She never cleans up after herself, honestly there's a stack of plates, bowls and glasses that have ALL been used by her.

I have never met such a lazy little cunt in my entire life and after this week she wont be staying again!

Comments

• How old is she?
  • edited 2011-10-15 11:25:41
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    "Can she be this cute?"
  • Counterclock: 15.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    My little sister can't be this chav!
  • How do you manage to raise someone like that?
  • NOOOO! NOT FLAT SODA! ANYTHING BUT FLAT SODA!
  • edited 2011-10-15 12:21:39
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

Wtf. Why are you tolerating this shit? Get your gear in order and discipline her.

I know it could be harder to discipline a 15 year old gobshite, but 

Have a curfew. Make it clear that she should come home at a time that's acceptable to you, or else she will be locked out.  Define the boundaries of acceptable behaviour in your house. Shouldn't matter if she's 10, 15, or 20.

• I'm anticipating that sooner or later he'll update the thread with something worse she has done, like bringing a dude home with her or vomiting on something. And if bad shit happens his mom will blame him.

Also, I can't help but read the thread title in sing-song. Blegh, MLP overdose.

• Heh. For some reason it reminded me of the performance of "My Little Buttercup" in The Three Amigos.

My little sister... has the sweetest smiiiiiiile.
  • No rainbow star
    Well somebody is a shit who needs some discipline