If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've Had An INSANE Life

edited 2011-10-16 18:04:01 in General
I became homless when I was 5 and didn't get housed till I was 7
Met the queen when I was 13
At 14 I was with my first girlfriend
At 15 I had a child who passed away 3 weeks later
At 16 I spent 7 months in an asylum and started seeing my second girlfriend and started drinking, after I broke up with my second girlfriend I had one nigth stand with my friend Abi and may or may not have gotten her pregnant (and I still haven't gotten to the bottem of that) and then I got married to a girl for shits and giggles
At 17 I got divorced
At 18 I got married. Again.

Jesus!

And none of this counting the three times I died.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Insane in the membrane!

Sometimes people think I've had a sort of insane life, but that's just because I tell them selective things that make me seem more interesting.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    That is a lot of stuff.
    /understatement
  • Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy
    O_o
  • Not sure which fictional character is being referenced. Or else it needs elaboration, because that's bound to be a good story.
  • No fictional character. That's just my life.
  • Dammit Scottish people are insane
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    That was... tragic. At the very least, I'm certain that you have become wise beyond your years. If things go wrong, make those wrongs into rights.

My life has been pretty crazy too, but not in a sad way Of course, I myself am a little crazy, so it follows that I would create a little weirdness here and there.
  • You can change. You can.
    Question: I remember you mentioning something about your eye a while back

What was it, exactly?
  • No rainbow star
    ...Died three times?

So tell me, what is it like dying three times?
  • ^^He has a glass eye. It got broken in a fight last time he mentioned it.

Anyhow, then elaboration it is. How do you die three times? Almost died, or had to be resusicated? Also, how much of the zaniness can be attributed to impulsive decision-making?

• Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

I still find this hard to believe. More explanation is needed.