If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So, I Kinda Discovered a Treasure Trove Of Sorts in My Room

edited 2011-10-18 10:32:49 in General
So, I was lying in bed today, with the window open and a gust of Scottish wind ripped in and caused the wood paneled wall at the foot of my bed to shudder.

I've never really payed attention to it before, even though I've lived here for nearly a year. But I did what any pure blooded Scott would do when he saw a shuddery wall. I kicked the fucker DOWN. 

Any way, behind the wall I found a door, I opened it and found a cupboard filled with all kinds of shit. Including a bunch of boxed Transformers. So I'm guessing who ever lived here in the 80s or 90s put that stuff in there to appreciate in value, and then I dunno, died or something.

Comments