If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I Sometimes Get The Urge to Clear Out My FaceBook Of People I Don't Really Know/Talk To

edited 2011-10-19 17:29:40 in General
But I always get bored like a tenth of the way through and never do it. Oh well.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I just did that about a week ago.

Feels good, man.
  • Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

I cleared out my whole Facebook and deactivated it, like, 8 months ago. 1 actual "friend" does not a facebook make.

• Do it. All my Facebook friends are people I at least knew well at some stage even if I don't see them as much now.
  • As much as I complain about idiots, it's fun to observe sometimes. I also get to know about who in my high school class is preggers already.

Though one of my friend's exes who was always kinda friendly and liked a bunch of my statuses got into another relationship eight days after breaking up with him, and I'm considering defriending her to make it less awkward.
  • You can change. You can.
    my statuses

explain