If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Mario's Full Name is Mario Mario You Guys!

edited 2011-10-20 12:14:21 in General
Cause, you know, the game is called Mario Bros, so if they're the Mario Bros then they must both be named Mario.

How many times have you heard that little...chunk of wisdom? And I agree with the logic, if they are the Mario Brothers then they must be named Mario, and I'm not doubting that Luigi is named Luigi Mario, but I don't think Mario's name is Mario Mario.

I think, it's far more likely that Mario is known by his surname and his first name is actually...I dunno...Antonio. Antonio Mario, known as Mario to his friends...Just a thought.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    But... but... but... In the movie, he said his name was Mario Mario!  D:
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Mario Mario Mario?
  • Major Major Major Major?
  • edited 2011-10-20 12:49:47
    No rainbow star
    Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

...Which still oddly connects considering what Mario eats, what Toads are, and what the kingdom is called...