If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When You Keep Failing At Something That Should Be Really Simple (In Video Games)

edited 2011-10-21 16:58:24 in General
So I'm playing Lords of Shadow right? And I'm at this part where you're on a stone bridge and this big ogre is knocking it down, meanwhile you have to fight off some small trolls. And I keep dying.

I don't even understand why, the pattern the ogre knocks stuff down is really predictable and the trolls are trivial to kill and yet, I keep on dying and I don't get why!

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Yeah, that bit had me dying a fair bit, too. You have to evacuate the bridge after the second chunk falls off, if memory serves.
  • edited 2011-10-21 17:00:37
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Step back from the game for an hour, then come back later.

Helped me a lot with God Hand.

Oh right, I remember that part. I found it really easy. Maybe you two are just mediocre monster hunters. =P
  • That's the thing Malk, I know it should be easy, everything about it screams easy. I've done it now though, and now I'm fighting the best itself, doing the very final phase of the fight now.
  • edited 2011-10-21 18:55:36
    [tɕagɛn]
    POWER GRIND Wait, this isn't Disgaea
  • They're somethin' else.
    WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS USE FIRE

In all seriousness, Malk has it right. High five too, on God Hand. Game rules.
  • probably human
    I know that feel, bro.

<
    Sometimes dies to the stage 1 miniboss in Touhou games. Normal mode, even.