If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This fansub my anime club is watching.

edited 2011-10-25 16:53:44 in Media
[tɕagɛn]
It's of Chrono Crusade. The fansubbers rendered "Chrono" as "Chron". Why

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Presumably because of the way that Japanese speakers tend to add syllables on non-Japanese words?
  • HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP THOUGH

Seriously dog

"Chron" isn't even possible in Japanese
    I'm just trying to find logic to what they're doing.
  • edited 2011-10-25 17:01:43
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Um...Chrono isn't either? And Chron doesn't have any fewer problems?
  • WTF.

Turns out it was "Chrno"

Which is even worse
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
  • That was a typo by the author, who officially apologized and corrected if I remember right.

Not to mention, that it should obvious to ANYONE that the name is reference to "Chrono".
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, yes, but if it's written like that in the logo, it's an understandable mistake.
  • "[It] isn't even possible in Japanese" doesn't really apply if the name isn't supposed to be Japanese to begin with, by the way.  It's standard practice to romanize names (and other foreign words) as they would normally be written in the Roman alphabet, not necessarily exactly as they'd be pronounced by a Japanese speaker.  Though, yeah, INUH said why they had it the way they did.
  • You know, every time I hear about Chrono Crusade, I get excited and think it's related to Chrono Trigger. 
  • You can change. You can.
    ^You mean it isn't?

--clicks on link--

;_;
  • On a less annoyed note, we also watched Black Butler Episode 2, and I MST'ed it somewhat, even though no one asked, though some people close to me found it hilarious.

"Damn, Nigga got cheat codes to real life!"

Best part was when I said that Sebastian was using noclip to get past those mansion guards
  • Chrno Crusade...Cirno Crusade?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Which crusader was the strongest crusader?

Cirno Crusader!
  • Oh my godddddd Chrono Crusade. Cried so hard. 8/////////8

Black Butler is fun. My friend won't admit she totally loves Sebastian, but it's so obvious. XD
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    At least you aren't watching TV-Nihon fansubs.
    God, how can you take that long and still be that baffling?