If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Going to bed early fail.

edited 2011-11-16 02:19:41 in Meatspace
Pony Sleuth
I got five hours of sleep last night, had 4 hours of classes (that's not crazy on its own, I recognize), had small meals for most of the day, donated blood, and limited myself to around 30 minutes of napping before trying to go to bed at ten. I really felt like doing so earlier, but I forced myself to stay awake until then, and played video games.

By all accounts, I should be (literally) drained right now, but it won't be until a few minutes from now- just past midnight- that I actually sleep. I blame my having to use the bathroom after getting comfortable.

Comments

• >I blame my having to use the bathroom after getting comfortable.

oh my god this is so me
  • Just past midnight seems pretty early to me... >.>

(I usually go to bed at like 3-5 in the morning, regardless of how much I slept the night before or when I need to wake up)

• I go to bed around 1ish.
  • No rainbow star
    I go to bed when my body damn well tells me

...Which is often in the middle of class
  • My eyes keep wanting to read the title as "Going to bed early fall."

This would be much more amusing if it wasn't late fall already.