If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Walkthroughs that separate main quests and side quests

edited 2011-11-18 21:31:00 in General
Look, guys I can see the benefits of dividing them up for the contents page. But within the guide itself, why can't you weave them in alongside the main missions?

Look, when I need to use a walkthrough it's cause the game is so big that I don't want to risk missing anything, but I also want to be able to say I'm done with a game once I beat the final boss so it really bugs me that I can't seem to find a single bloody guide for Oblivion that actually walks me through the game from start to bloody finish!

Comments

• edited 2011-11-18 21:39:06
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Because there is no "from start to finish" in Oblivion. There's no one most efficient order to do everything, especially not if you want to do it in terms of the main quest.

Bear in mind, the main quest in Oblivion is the last part of the game they made. It was literally an afterthought.