If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm a Cthulhu cultist who suffers from OCD.

edited 2011-12-21 02:36:07 in Wonderful posts
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
Everything on my desk has to be at an impossible angle.

Comments

• edited 2011-12-21 02:38:41
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    To some Protestants, the people at my church are Catholic cultists who suffer from OCP.

Every missalette and music issue they use is from Oregon Catholic Press.
  • Ian - I refuse to accept this self-diagnosed "OCD". You are merely seeking medical validation for your personal choice to be a worshipper of an all-powerful alien being who really likes weird and unearthly geometry, whilst true sufferers of OCD are able to control their impulses to join insane cults and live in madness-inducing ancient cities.

Shame on you.

• But you never had any to begin with.
    Does R'lyeh itself cause madness, or is it induced by the presence of giant sleeping eldritch calamari?
  • ^ That Is A Thing Man Was Not Meant To Know.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ ...Now I want to eat Cthulhu...
  • edited 2011-12-21 14:37:06
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    I hear they do good fish at Innsmouth.
  • ^^ Did You Just Eat Cthulhu?

A trope for when the protagonists eat the bad guy. Come on, it must have happened!

• No rainbow star
    ^ ...That WOULD be an interesting way to take care of the bad guy...
  • Like when Seth Rogen ate Nick Nolte in The Spiderwick Chronicles?