If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sifl and Olly

edited 2012-01-15 08:28:11 in Media
Pony Sleuth

I'm just now discovering this show. It looks pretty great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dasab33h1nQ

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Oh man.

So I was reading the title of this thread and nothin' came up in my head for a second. Then I remembered the name, and remembered loving this show without remembering the first thing about it. Then I clicked the link and OH GOD THE MEMORIES

• Man, how is it that you got to see this shit and I never even heard of it until this month? You aren't even American.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

But I'm Australian, which is halfway more American than an Englishman.

More's the pity. But at least I got to witness this show! :D

• Has friends besides tanks now

I have a feeling that, like Adventure Time, I would find it multiple times funnier if I were high for some reason. As it is, it's kind of out there.

• I think you're right. One of my first thoughts was that I need to show my bros this next time we smoke.

And yeah, Adventure Time is great with weed.

• No rainbow star
    Never seen it

...However, I do remember Bump in the Night :D