If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Women's magazine Cover-stories.

edited 2012-01-16 14:29:05 in General
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

So very very bizarre and most likely full of shit.

No it didn't

I kissed a swan and I liked it

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I know this is entirely unrelated, apart from bizarreness, but I witnessed the strangest thing on TV yesterday.

There was a documentary. I'm not sure what it was about, but there was a middle-aged woman driving whilst on the phone to a psychic and handling a small monkey. She had a Southern accent. She was not an animal professional, or she would not be driving while handling a monkey and on the phone to a psychic.

What the shit, USA.

• That sounds like an awesome documentary.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

There was a documentary. I'm not sure what it was about, but there was a middle-aged woman driving whilst on the phone to a psychic and handling a small monkey. She had a Southern accent. She was not an animal professional, or she would not be driving while handling a monkey and on the phone to a psychic.

Sounds like a gritty Magilla Gorilla reboot.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Probably the monkey was her past husband/son/whatever and the psychic was channelling it.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Also moar:

It put the willies up him

Joke about conditioned response.

• Ian seems to follow the best tumblr blogs. 

• edited 2012-01-16 17:46:42
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.