If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Discovering mould on something you already started eating.

edited 2012-01-16 20:08:10 in General
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

A wasted sandwich and possible sickness. 

(Excluding blue cheese and the like.) 

Comments

• Happened with me and a bran muffin once. Lord knows how long it had been sitting there before I got to it.

• I have a pretty strong stomach, a habitual mold/rot paranoia, and I'm not especially squeamish, so I tend to do okay in this regard.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Yeah I'm pretty good checking my food before hand, just came to mind as I was suspicious of my bran flakes, probably paranoia as they look fine and tasted ok.

• I don't really trust my senses of smell and taste. I don't have a lot of experience telling the difference with a number of foods, and I think a lot of times I get false positives.

I've seen some interestingly obvious cases develop in my fridge during college, though. Living on your own means food gets consumed more slowly, which has the obvious result.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

MOLD

BRITISH ENGLISH

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

AMERICA

• edited 2012-01-16 20:38:17
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

WEBSITE WITH MEMBERS OF MANY NATIONALITIES

WHY DO YOU HATE OUR FREEDOMS 

Such a lovely .gif :D

Yeah, I thought it was one of SA's.

Needs more glitter/sparkles for full effect though. 

Neva 4get

^
    Needs more tears and WTC. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> using "America" to refer to the United States of America

• No rainbow star
    ^ Needs more beavers