If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So they use peanut butter to get gum out of people's hair, right?

edited 2012-01-20 23:22:04 in Wonderful posts

So if you take the peanut butter and spread it all over the bottom of your shoes, then you'll never have to worry about stepping on gum and getting it stuck there. It's brilliant!

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

But I'm allergic D:

• Are your soles thinner than Vimes'?

• No rainbow star

But then you have peanut butter stuck to your shoes!

• Depending on how allergic you are, if you put peanut butter on your shoes, you'll NEVER have to worry about gum getting stuck to you.

• This is the kind of idea I imagine I'd have if I smoked pot.

• Alternatively, you could use peanut butter to get hair out of people's gum or even more strangely, use hair to get gum out of people's peanut butter (I am not sure how those would work).

As for the actual idea in the OP, I think the main problems would be that the peanut butter would either make your shoes look pretty gross, cause you to track peanut butter everyone, and attract animals. Plus, peanut butter has a lot of other good uses and it would be unfortunate if you wasted it like that.

• If that don't work, use more gun.

But peanut butter's used to get gum out of hair.  Does it prevent gum from getting there in the first place?