If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This Trailer for Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D

edited 2012-02-08 10:07:24 in General
Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
So, I don't actually hate the prequels quite as much as everyone else on the Internet. I dunno, maybe it's cuz I grew up with them. And I can even see why they're doing this "rerelease them into theaters" thing. There's a whole potentially untapped market of little kids who might never have seen Star Wars who'd eat it up. I know that when I was little, I loved them.

That's not what this is about.

But Jesus Christ, this might literally be the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.

(malk, alex, if you turn this into a serious argument about star wars I swear to god I will find you and I will go full cupcakes on you)

Comments

• Oh dear God that was the worst trailer for anything.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Hurry up, Qui-gon! You don't want to be late to the celebration!

VP%20Awesome%20Face.png
  • You can change. You can.

goddamnit

i don't think even kid!me would want to watch that after trailer

• edited 2012-02-08 11:28:30
    Silence is golden.

that totally is the same douchebag who narrates those horrible Disney BLAM shorts.

• This comes out the day of my 18th birthday.

Happy Birthday to me. ._.

oh god

your birthday's one day before mine

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

D:<

• They're somethin' else.

>raging about Star Wars in 2012

>Using this joke about point shit out in 2012

>yeah. fuck yourself.

• We're not complaining about Star Wars, just about how this trailer is completely fucking awful regardless of what it was advertising.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    What DYRE said.

I don't even hate the prequels. Just this trailer.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah, same here. The prequels were...disappointing, but I've never really considered them that bad.

This trailer, though? This is the worst trailer I've ever seen.

The worst part is how it manages to spoil a great deal of the plot.

• edited 2012-02-08 13:29:44
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Hey wait, a double bladed lightsaber? That's not fair!

VP%20Awesome%20Face.png

(I can't help but picture that douchebag making that face the whole time.)
  • edited 2012-02-08 14:23:35
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>malk, alex, if you turn this into a serious argument about star wars I swear to god I will find you and I will go full cupcakes on you

I love cupcakes! 8D

You know I seriously don't know how this happens. I mean I don't watch anything for Star Wars or read the novels but... goddamn.

In any case it can't be that ba- OH GOD MY EYYYYYES!

It's like some really terrible spliced together stand-up... thing.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

That sound can only mean one thing: pod racing, the fastest, most intense sport ever! BLAM! Looks like you've got some sand in your eyes, buddy!  

Uh-oh Qui-Gon, look out behind you! BLAM! Looks like Qui-Gon has a stomachache from eating too much... lightsaber!

Lightsaber? More like... BLAMsaber!
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So Alex at what point do you think the prequels forsook lightheartedness for tension-breaking comedy?

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll stop.

-harvests Malk's innards to bake cupcakes with-
  • It's a good thing we have Yoda and the Jedi keeping the galaxy safe!

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Just hold it together, Malk. I know it's hard, just...

B-but... what do we have if we don't have bitching about a decayed franchise of children's films? ;_;

We have eachother nothing, but such is the Empire's villainy nononono

guys

go and have sex somewhere else, please. kids are watching.

• No rainbow star
    So Malk, Alex...

Thoughts on Jar Jar?
  • He was my favorite character as a kid!

As much as it hurts to admit it, as much as I dislike him now...
    He was my favorite character as a kid

Honestly Qui-gon's my favorite in all the films.

• edited 2012-02-08 21:38:27
    No rainbow star
    My mom still likes Jar Jar

Honestly Qui-gon's my favorite in all the films.

At the risk of arguing with you I have to agree with you.

• Jar Jar's not really the worst part of the prequels. He's only really present in the first one, too.