If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Elementary school kids try to poison their teacher

2»

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't think David Tennant is that attractive, really.

• "Kids poisoning teacher" -> "David Tennant"

What da hell? 

• edited 2012-02-24 19:15:37
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ Ryan Reynolds? Oli Sykes?

>_>

<_<
  • I'm straight and I'm not sure how to feel about Ryan Reynolds.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Brad Pitt?

If I took the time, I could probably remember more. But does it count as being gay for them if my attraction only extends as far as an unusual appreciation for their appearance?
  • edited 2012-02-24 19:19:00
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^ I and a mod on another forum derailed a thread on North Korea killing fleeing people into a thread on the forbidden pleasure chamber and who has the most perverted fetish

This derail is just par for the course in my opinion
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

> Ryan Renolds

Eh, he's too traditionally masculine. A real turn-off :V

> Brad Pitt

His face is too square.

> Oli Sykes

I like him best out of the three, but he's still not attractive to me. Especially his tattoos and piercings, I don't like lip piercings and there are way too many tattoos. 

• Ryan Reynolds is too traditionally masculine? But his face!

Is only one aspect of it.

because blah blah posture bearing manner blah blah etc

• I really don't get the appeal of Ryan Reynolds.

• I just don't get whether I'm people attracted to men are supposed to find him cute or sexy (or both).

• You can change. You can.

I don't think Tennant is particularly attractive. Or at least, I can see why he's attractive, but he doesn't attract me, if that makes sense.