If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've been google banned from tvtropes

Comments

• Because you never know what you might see.
    I'll ask on the mod board, but I wouldn't hold your breath.  A Google ban is a pretty extreme measure for people Eddie really doesn't want back.

I'm afraid the posts in question were in a thread that has been nuked.  I do know that you were the OP, though.
  • Must have been the autorant one. I can imagine that could've looked bad.

Well, nothing to do but cross my fingers.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Er.  I just got a rather definite, rather forceful "no" from Fast Eddie.

Sorry man, I tried.
  • Well, thanks anyway.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    "I just got a rather definite, rather forceful "no" from Fast Eddie."

• edited 2011-01-09 12:27:23
    Cue-bey
    It would've been the coolest if Fast Eddie replied with that video.

So, is it possible to give my sockpuppets to somebody? Maybe Land of Gold wants them. Could somebody ask in KHSAS?

EDIT: Hey, now me and Falconfly can be ban buddies!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Perhaps Fast Eddie is finally waking up to the realization that an extremely moderation-light forum is not a great idea?
  • ^^ I asked. Apparently, they don't want them, but I think listing them would help them decide.
  • edited 2011-01-09 13:47:20
    Cue-bey
    My sockpuppets have been google banned too, so it's a moot point.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    It's your IP that gets banned.

If you're really desperate, use a proxy and visit the board for asking nicely, just don't post anywhere else.
  • edited 2011-01-09 14:02:52
    Pony Sleuth
    Shit man.

I have to say, I dislike the way things are going. If they're going to crack down that hard on us, I'd like to see some specific rules.

^Don't, it'll just look like ban-evading.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Not if you post only in the thread dedicated specifically to getting un-banned. Why do you think I said "just don't post anywhere else"?
  • I stand by what I said.
  • I'm not gonna. Fast Eddie has already said no, asking again will just piss him off further.
  • Alright, I've tried to argue with what people have said about the tight administration on the forum, but yeah, it seems like he's being pretty ban happy lately.
  • edited 2011-01-09 15:27:34
    Cue-bey
    Well, it's his forum. It's his prerogative.

And I'm forgetting how to use apostrophes.
  • I won't be totally convinced that the administration is banhappy until I'm banned <3
  • Yeah, but there are people who seem way more likely to have gotten banned than you.
  • edited 2011-01-09 15:28:59
    Cue-bey
    ^^DO IT FAGGOT

EDIT: I can't help it if Fast Eddie personally dislikes me.
  • edited 2011-01-09 15:31:28
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    After he splattered IJBM's innards all over the fora, it became rather necessary to turn things up to elven. Peace through power and all.

"I stand by what I said."

What's Eddie going to do if he "ban evades" by asking? Type up a frowny face? As long as Snow doesn't head elsewhere and is polite, it shouldn't matter.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    So today I came here immediately instead of going to TVTropes (which is now open in another tab) immediately.

Do I suck?
  • IIRC, I don't think google bans actually work based on IP, so he could still make it worse.
  • edited 2011-01-09 15:32:40
    ^^No, it means we have evolved.

And that's a good thing.

^I guess so. I figured you couldn't even visit the site though, sooo...
  • Yeah, this seems to be becoming my default, with tvtropes as a side note.
    snowb: If you want my (entirely dishonest and cheating) advice, just get a proxy whenever you want to visit the site. Hell, sign up again if it suits you, just don't advertise the fact that you're snowbull.

Anonym: But I never even visited the original IJBM!
  • edited 2011-01-09 15:36:31
    Cue-bey
    Anonym: It only blocks me if I log in. I can still browse, I just can't do anything on it.

Honestly, the only thing I'm really going to miss is posting in KHSAS. And I'd need my now banned sockpuppets to do that, so big woop.

^You totally did!
  • edited 2011-01-09 15:36:53
    "Anonym: But I never even visited the original IJBM!"

I feel sorry for you. :(

You missed so much...

^OK, in that case play nice. Only go for the proxy thing if you get terribly desperate.
  • I coulda sworn I saw him post in IJBM a couple of times.
    First of all, that's "her". Well, usually it's "her", honestly I don't much care if you remember that or not.

But anyway, I did sometimes, but around last summer I just avoided it altogether because it had a tendency to get me angry. Not a problem I've run into here so far.
  • I WILL MAKE YOU RAGE SO HARD

YOUR VEINS WILL BURST WITH PURE RAGE

BITCH BITCH BITCH