If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fucking sockermoms who use the street I live on like a parking lot

edited 2011-09-03 00:10:42 in General
CRIMINAL SCUM!
I live literally RIGHT in front of an elementary school, so if the constant fucking screaming of kids, who are loud enough I can hear them from inside with the windows shut, weren't enough. No, ALL of the parents who need to pick their kids up, because they're obviously fucking stupid runts that need to have their hands held all the time, clog up the street in front of my house with their cars.

DESPITE the fact that there is a DESIGNATED pick up zone on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCHOOL! But does anybody use it?

Nooooooooooo

Well, Fuck. You.

When I was in elementary I actually biked home starting 2nd grade! And that was in Stockton CA! (granted, the NICER side of Stockton, but still, STOCKTON!)

Comments