If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The guy right next to me in the library is sending a friend request on a dating site....

Comments

• Okay, you want to know the actual reason I find relationships like this wrong?

Because I don't like seeing ugly people (Old people) with beautiful people (Young people). 

There. There's your answer.
  • You can change. You can.
    It is creepy as fuck.

Again, how? I mean, if we're going by age difference alone, and we're assuming no psychosexual disorders from both parties, then what makes it creepy?
  • edited 2011-09-16 21:41:26
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    25 and 40 isn't anything to worry about. 25 and 70 I'd raise an eyebrow, but as people have said it's two consenting adults, nothing illegal about that.

^^

Just...ugh.
  • "Again, how? I mean, if we're going by age difference alone, and we're assuming no psychosexual disorders from both parties, then what makes it creepy?"

See above. Ugly people with beautiful people....unnerves me.
    That ain't superficial at all.
  • I'm a superficial man.

• edited 2011-09-16 21:44:10
    $80+ per session
    doublepost
  • $80+ per session
    that's probably the stupidest, most superficial thing I've ever heard you say.

^You are no man. You are a boy.
  • "that's probably the stupidest, most superficial thing I've ever heard you say."

Having standards is stupid?
  • edited 2011-09-16 21:48:01
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Guys, it's Chagen. Does this really surprise you?

Sorry, Chagen, but a lot of your morals are just profoundly incomprehensible, not to mention poorly-founded.

^See, when you do this, I get annoyed. Don't even pretend your opinions are standards.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    -_-

that's all I really have to contribute that hasn't already been said
  • edited 2011-09-17 09:48:44
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Thumped.
    No. Having standards about other people's relationships, which don't involve you and calling them creepy because they don't fit your warped and frankly stupid standards is.

Anyway, whatever, man.

• edited 2011-09-16 21:48:28
    $80+ per session
    Having standards is just fine. Finding ugly people falling in love with attractive people is incredibly superficial and stupid, because you completely throw out all the possible reasons why people can be attracted to each other that have nothing to do with looks. You throw out all subjectivity, and judge it completely on "I think this person is ugly. They are unfit to be with this person I think is beautiful" It's disgusting, offensive, and as I said before, stupid.

That isn't even taking into consideration this odd standards you have.
  • "Sorry, Chagen, but a lot of your morals are just profoundly incomprehensible, not to mention poorly-founded."

It's the result of already being fucked up from birth and then living in my family.
    Oh, don't play the pity party bullshit card.

You have mental problems? So. Motherfucking. What. That doesn't mean that you get away with shit.

Hell, I'd say we have far more damaged posters who still manage to be reasonable, so that excuse? That excuse is puerile.
  • Okay, you want to know the actual reason I find relationships like this wrong?

Because I don't like seeing ugly people (Old people) with beautiful people (Young people). 

There. There's your answer.

Okay, if you're going to make threads you've gotta start just saying what you really want to say, instead of something that'll result in a rigamorole of unnecessary anger. And if the age thing wasn't the issue, why get so riled about it when someone disagrees? It's starting to feel like excuses to argue.

And I don't like the idea that "beautiful people" being with "ugly people" is something people would have a problem with either, but at least it's something that can be properly identified as just an impulse some people have, rather than throwing around words like pedophilia and mis-defining them.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Oh, so now you're going to pull the WAH I'M BEING PERSECUTED YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME card when you just admitted that you don't like it when two adults are in a loving, consenting relationship? Really? You're that fucking dense?
  • edited 2011-09-17 09:49:34
    They're somethin' else.
    Thumped.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    "It's the result of already being fucked up from birth and then living in my family."

Here's a hint: stop letting your family define you. It clearly doesn't help you at all, and you won't help yourself by hiding behind shitty excuses like that.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Having standards is stupid?

Standards are when it applies to you and and only you in this case. If you said you wouldn't date an ugly/old person, it still be shallow but it would just be your preference. However, you have no business in other people's relationships, especially not judging them or feeling jealous.

Guys, it's Chagen. Does this really surprise you?

Yeah, I suppose.

brb venting.
  • $80+ per session
    Just another sign of immaturity that prevents me from calling you "a man".
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Or a functioning teenager, even.

Really, Chagen, just stop it. You're so fucking incapable of just admitting your incorrectness (that's a word?) that I'm probably not going to stay here. 

• Man, oh man. There's this little thing called "thinking before you speak"...
  • edited 2011-09-16 21:58:00
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    > popcorn and Zelda macros

saved

> Chagen's opinions on people dating

Grow up.

> Chagen hiding behind his fucked-up family excuse

Dude. No.
    > saved

Good to see that at least some good came out of this.
  • $80+ per session
    Yeah, that zelda gif was a keeper.
  • Zelda stuff is always good.
  • edited 2011-09-16 22:56:41
    No rainbow star
    Hey guys, what's going on in this threa-

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That was an awesome gif.
This discussion has been closed.