If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    ^ Yeah, this. Can't watch and enjoy something if you're already dismissing it from the start. And you can't make proper judgement out of it, either.
  • Just got back from my Extension English Yearly Exam.

• Well I just watched it. At the very least, I don't really care about it.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Hey, my girlfriend is visiting for the next week or so so I'll probably only be on here erratically.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    A man called Michael Turner was just found. He's dead.

I used to know a Michael Turner. Same age, went missing a few months ago in the same area.

He gave me a toolbox when I was a little kid. It's red. I broke the clasp once. I tried to fix it. You can still see the bit where I scraped the paint off with the screwdriver trying to fix it.

I never did get to fix it.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I don't know if it's the same one though.
  • I have rediscovered the unparalleled joys of Team Fortress 2.

Now that I have the Genuine Machina, I'm probably going to play Sniper a lot more; I was dominating in that game with that thing. Must have gotten about five achievements in the space of half an hour.

Engineer is also boring when you've built everything you need to but feel bad about changing classes because nobody else knows how to play Engie. I get more enjoyment out of being a Medic.
  • ^^Did you see his face?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Team Fortress doesn't work in my computer :(

I'll have to uninstall it,since it's only taking space
    I have it, but it's honestly just there for me to ignore it by now.
    I did not see his face, it was a public news channel.
  • I'm so proud of my boyfriend right now.

Is there a tears of joy emoticon?
    :')
  • NOT EMOTIVE ENOUGH

I'M OVERFLOWING WITH POSITIVE FEELINGS

IT FEELS GOOD AND NEEDS TO BE PROPERLY EXPRESSED
    ;'D?

;'3?

<:')?
  • edited 2011-09-15 10:59:08
    Kichigai birthday!!
    So I just went on /v/ and for some reason 13 of the 16 pages are deleted. There are only 3 pages of threads in the whole board.

What
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    When you play engie it's not that much fun if you're by yourself.  Especially if you're on defense, and especially on payload maps, it's just more fun and more easily defendable if you've got like two or three engies all working on a nest together, helping to build and maintain each others' sentries and other stuff.

I really want to be one of the engies in a defense consisting of three engies, two heavies with brass beasts, one pyro for spychecking, and a ledge overseeing the last CP or track end.

That said, I've played too much TF2 already.

I want to play some Eden Eternal except I have to move upstairs first.  brb.
    Hey, Mari. Welcome to DIE.
    Where is that from?  That's not how the Eversion line goes.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Robocop:  Cool movie, stupid name.
    You got it backwards, child.
    Either way, great rap:

Man, Twin Peaks' theme is the shit

• Slept from 8 to 4 in the afternoon. Next party, we're not throwing in any cushions that can be ripped apart easily, although it gave one dramamonger that everyone hates hilarious dust allergies.

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^ Literally no director has ever done that in forever and Michael Bay is the worst one ever for doing so