If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Kirby's soundtrack

edited 2011-09-21 08:13:16 in General
Mexican fag

And that's from one of the more obscure games.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Oh my god I used to play that game so much.
  • King Dedede's theme from the original Kirby's Dreamland was the first ever piece of videogame music I truly loved~

Kirby has the best soundtrack of any game ever, and I defy anyone who says otherwise. >.>
  • Oh hey, welcome back Moerin

• 'Sup, homies~!
  • I'm Counterclock.

I'm a person.
  • "Kirby has the best soundtrack of any game ever, and I defy anyone who says otherwise. >.>"

Katamari.
  • edited 2011-09-21 08:40:42
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Kirby has the best soundtrack of any game ever, and I defy anyone who says otherwise. >.>
    Umineko.
  • edited 2011-09-21 08:44:58
    Oh you, go look in the mirror and see how wrong you are~  For one thing, Umineko is a novel. >.>

...Seriously though, I know my opinion here is probably tinted by nostalgia, but... I still stick to it and defy you hah!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • You can change. You can.
    I'd say that Red Dead Redemption has a better score, but it may be my love for everything Western ever, so
  • A novel with pictures and music is still a novel. >.>  If there was a little interactivity then maybe I'd be able to see it as a game, but...

Note that clicking to turn the page does not count as "interactivity".
  • edited 2011-09-21 08:55:22
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    And I think I heard the last chapter of Umineko has some interactivity.

And I mostly just wanted an excuse to post awesome music anyway.

• ^ Wait, there are strippers in Umineko
    The strippers are an illusion.

• My personal favorite.
  • No rainbow star
    I'd say the music in most Sonic games give Kirby a run for his money

Mmm... Ice Cap Zone...
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Megaman.
  • edited 2011-09-21 17:28:16

BIT.TRIP (someday I'm going to convince someone to get at least one of the games).

• Really?  Other than, uh, Okkusenman, Megaman's soundtrack's never really done anything for me.  Then again, I never really played the games when I was a kid, so maybe that's a big part of why I don't regard it so highly.

And Kirby's Dreamland was, like, the second game I ever played, after Lemmings.  So yeah, nostalgia's a big thing here.  Which is probably why the only game soundtrack I hold in similar regard is, um, Pokemon's, ahah. >.>
  • edited 2011-09-21 17:38:32
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    If not Megaman, F-Zero.

If not either, fuck you.

• They're somethin' else.
    ^ I like that answer.
  • Hey, it's not my fault that nowhere near me sold those games when I was a kid. >.>  Or that I never really cared for either series all that much.

...I blame the lack of pink puffy things, really.
  • Pet Peeve: WHICH Kirby game? >.>
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Kirby Super Yarn 64: Canvas Mirror Ride Squad: Dreamland Edition.