If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Tried changing the buttons from Z and X to ctrl and alt and worked. Thanks DYRE!
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^
    You'll love a moment later in episode 6 then.
  • No rainbow star
    I wonder what would happen if DYRE made an Ignore "Ignore Extension" Extension that ignores people who use Ignore Scripts/Extensions?
  • "Yo, wassup, I heard you like ignoring posts. So we put an ignore extension in your ignore extension, so now you can ignore posts while you ignore posts."
  • No rainbow star
    Just had two fried eggs

I'm still hungry D:
  • edited 2011-10-08 15:43:48
    So I was going to make the ignore threads extension right now, but then for some reason the thing I'd been doing before with previous ignore scripts doesn't actually work, at least in the version of Opera I'm using now (and in fact, it really shouldn't work, so I don't know why it did before), so I'll have to do it differently, and so... I'll get around to it later.

EDIT: Oh, hey, I just remembered that Opera freaks out when I try to post using the WYSIWYG editor with user scripts enabled.
  • How does one attention whore?
  • No rainbow star
    ^ HEY AHR I BROKE MY SHOULDERBLADE TODAY GOT BITTEN BY A RABID DOG AND DROPPED MY ICE CREAM TODAY PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
  • I do that. And then someone else posts something better than me D:
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    IJBM: Being depressed and having no idea why.

That work?
  • I dunno, does it work?
    Well, no one's paying attention to me so I guess not. :(
  • Back to the drawing board, then.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Talk about sex. All the time.
  • I talk about sexism all the time, does that count?
    Well, it does get a lot of attention. >_>

And then I thoughtlessly put my foot in my mouth and cause a shitstorm......... >_>

Aren't the intertubes fun?
  • edited 2011-10-09 14:11:05
    My laptop decided to crash just as I finished my liveblog entry and was going to press "preview". How...amusing.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    @Malkavian: So, how long does it take for Gankutsuou to get good? Or Steins;Gate for that matter? /impatience setting in
  • IJBM: Neither of my Rock Band drum bass pedals have springs in them anymore for some reason, and I don't exactly have any appropriately-sized springs lying around, so I guess I'll have to give up on trying to fix them.
  • There haven't been any interesting threads here for, like, two days.

Did the forum change or did I change? I wonder...
  • Blame the shitposters.
  • You know, lcalasari, I know you prefer the chaos of multiple threads over the order of one, but I still think you ought to use the Sockpuppet Theatre. It would be fun to get a story going along the lines of Tvtropes's We Are Our Avatars thread (which was the main reason I made the theatre in the first place).
    Registered an account at Cockatrice. And now I'm wondering if there are any unspoken rules I should try to figure out before I consider playing matches.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ 1) I can't find the theatre. 2) CHAOS > ORDER ANYDAY!
  • Assuming playing Cockatrice is like playing Apprentice, there's no unspoken rule or anything.
    Cool. I'm mostly worried about the level of competitiveness that's usually had. I have a Vampire deck I made, but I'm not sure if it's up to snuff (I posted it in the Magic thread below).
  • edited 2011-10-10 02:40:37
    smote

Registered an account at Cockatrice. And now I'm wondering if there are any unspoken rules I should try to figure out before I consider playing matches.

Random pick-up games are generally rather competitive; playing with other members of a community tends to be more relaxed and casual, though.

Is there any way to tell which formats are generally played by certain groups? I made a deck that works in Modern, but not in the current block or anything.
  • edited 2011-10-10 10:06:36
    Mexican fag
    For some strange reason I wanna see how Beavis and Butthead would fare as Pokemon Trainers