If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rosario + Vampire.

edited 2011-10-17 07:47:00 in Media
[tɕagɛn]
There's some guys in my school's library who read this in there every day. I wonder if I should waste any of my time reading it. I remember reading the first volume, but it didn't seem to be not much more than "generic shonen" and "dammit, the succubus chick isn't hot". I heard it gets better though. Then again, we've all heard that. (Yes, I already know to stay as far from the Anime as possible)

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It's not really all that good, but it is enjoyable, I guess
  • Well, you said the same about Negima, and look how much I like that.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Well

It suffers from a lot of problems

like bland characters

and it doesn't do a lot with the concepts it has

so
  • Strange. I heard it hit its stride later on.

Anyway, I will agree with you on "bland characters".
    Hm. Well, I kind of stopped reading it around the whole flowers-in-ice-land arc thing, so it might have improved after that.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Oh come on. How can you not love this?

Anime about horror monsters, everyone!
  • They're somethin' else.
    When will the anime OP dance crap ever be over?
  • The answer is never.
    Dance OPs are the best OPs.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Malk, that is insanely catchy.

On the other hand, anime OP dance crap.
    I unironically love that song, I unironically love the dancing, and completely ironically love the context.
  • You can change. You can.
    /me wakes up

/me sees malk loving anime OP dance crap unironically

see, that's what happens when i leave...
  • edited 2011-10-17 13:26:11
    Has friends besides tanks now
  • The Succubus chick was kinda hot, she just didn't look like what I expect succubi to look like. She didn't really have that "demon" look they gotta have.
  • @Juan_Carlos He's a K-On fan.
  • From what I've heard:

It is very bland, it is very cookie cutter, the plot justifications don't always make sense, but it does indeed hit said stride later on.
    @Juan_Carlos He's a K-On fan.

I know I know, but still, a man can dream that his friends won't have bad taste, can't he?
  • [Noimporta post]
  • edited 2011-10-17 15:28:22
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Is there really an issue with dance OPs? I mean it's not like they put them in anime where it's inappropriate.

^^^^K-On has no dancing good sir. Check and mate.
  • edited 2011-10-17 17:20:32
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I remember reading this when I was young and foolish. It was a step up from your average harem manga, but that's not saying much. The anime really sucks from what I've heard.

Also the vampire girl has pink hair, that weirds me out.
  • $80+ per session
    shut up n
    [Noimporta post]

sometimes

you are awesome
    hehehe, it's funny cuz he said his post is irrelevant.
  • >implying that anything on IJBM is relevant
  • probably human
    I also read this, quite a long time ago though, so I cannot exactly remember much about it.

From what I remember it was pretty decent, though I don't really have anything to compare it to.

/Does not watch harem anime
  • edited 2011-10-17 18:37:09

I already know to stay as far from the Anime as possible.

I liked the anime. If you can stomach the inane, over - the - top cheesy fanservice, it's a very decent story. But I've heard the manga is much better.

Then again, I liked Robot Jox, Warriors of the Wind, and Crystal Triangle, so maybe I'm just odd. XD

I know /a/ admits it's shit, but ice lady is still a lot of /a/nons' waifu.
  • Then again, I liked Robot Jox,

:O  I loved Robot Jox!

Well sort of.

I know /a/ admits it's shit, but ice lady is still a lot of /a/nons' waifu.

puh-leeze, those loners will call anything with boobs a waifu.
    From what I've seen on /a/ it has more to do with her stalker tendencies that don't get quite Yandere level than being physically sexy.

Though obviously she's attractive, because she's in a form of entertainment media.