If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hey, everybody! I've been banned! :D

Comments

• I'll pm it your way.
  • edited 2011-10-23 05:00:05
    Clean your room little Billy

I've probably posted this somewhere else on IJBM, but here's a backup battle theme song for the metalhead auxilary corps.

Metal and anime. Ah bless, we're still nerds.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Woah, why does all the interesting shit happen while I'm sleeping?

Stupid timezones.
  • "Hey guys, what did you do this Saturday night?"

"Oh, we were bitching about TV Tropes on the internet, that place is full of losers."
  • They're somethin' else.
    Nigga hush
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    Well, technically all this shit happened when I was supposed to be sleeping too.

Internet makes you stupid. :Þ
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    And sleep-dep. :P
  • >Fast Eddie overreacts/He's being petty and hypocritical with that edit war thingie/TVT suffers from arrogance towards the rest of the internet

>Let's try to get banned, I'll never frequent the site again/Can we somehow cut off TVT's ad funds/TVT is a hugbox full of creeps and manchildren

Spot the difference.

In all fairness, the thread saned up halfway through, but I still think this sort of drama should be met with indifference and internet breaks.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    This reminds me of the VGCats meltdown some three or four years ago. Good times, good times.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Apparently, I'm not allowed to leave IJBM ever.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I imagine it's what being a parent feels like.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    Or people with no immune systems.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Ooh. Nice burn, Alex.

I'll pass on the PM conversation; I'm not involved enough with TVTropes anymore, nor do I want to put more thought towards it.
  • Can I get in on the conversation? Obviously I would have earlier, but I just woke up.
  • $80+ per session
    I'd join, but I'm committed to a few RPs.
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    I want in on the PM conversation.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I want too, no idea why.
  • >Fast Eddie overreacts/He's being petty and hypocritical with that edit war thingie/TVT suffers from arrogance towards the rest of the internet

>Let's try to get banned, I'll never frequent the site again/Can we somehow cut off TVT's ad funds/TVT is a hugbox full of creeps and manchildren

Spot the difference.

ILU Insanity Addict ~<3

• Can I join in on the PM conversation.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Me too!
  • Yo yo yo

Add me in too
  • Sure, what the hell, sign me on for the PM conversation.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    What exactly is this PM conversation about?
  • MrWMrW
    edited 2011-10-23 10:21:01
    Hello, I just jumped ship. 

Woo.

More seriously, I'm furious at this. They give an established racist a forum ban, and they permaban a well-respected former troper because of one comment about Something Awful. And worse, they don't even give her any chance to appeal to an unbanning, which just strikes me as stupid and even sexist, since theoretically Shichi can still attempt to get unbanned, while Anne cannot.

I'd probably jump ship to SA right now, if only they didn't charge $10 for an account. Yep, that's how mad I am.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Would you mind adding me into this massive PM as well please?
  • What's this PM thing about? 
    Basically, talking about all the BS in Tv Tropes without actually posting it on the forums (which would be drama importation).
  • Okay, I'm just going to say thay Shichi is not a racist, but an odd kind of racial preservationist, something I do think is a noble goal, but perhaps not the way he's doing it.
    ^Racial Preservation IS a racist concept.
This discussion has been closed.