If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I find women in high heels to be attractive.

2»

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Sorry, I was too busy laughing at the idea of Glenn in heels.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Fun fact, Sarah Michelle Gellar had to wear high heels in Buffy so she could be kept in the shot.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @Chagen: It's not just the boobs.  I mean the entire front side of the body, from the chin down to the knees most notably.  An additional result is that hair leans further back on the head, if you have long hair (as do most girls).
  • I looove wearing heels. My favorite pair has this velvety purple material on it and room for my toes to peek out~. <3
  • She gets the pills from her skills, and she gets her skills from the pills.
    Heels make your legs look leaner & more toned. They shape your butt and add a few inches to your height.

Fun for everyone! :D
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Relevant: footbinding.

^^ They also fuck with your back forever.
  • I once knew a woman who wore trainers to get to the office, then changed into heels at the office. I think that says it all about their practicality as footwear (not that that's really relevant to their popularity).

Also, in the 17th century,  fashionable men wore stacked heels, like Louis XIV of France. I don't know whether they made his legs look longer or his bottom look more shapely. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Men also wore skintight pants back then, something that has most definitely fallen out of western fashion.

And did you tell that woman that she ought to just wear the trainers in the office?
  • I hope not. Seems like that would be rude to say.

I don't think there's anything especially wrong with someone making an extra effort to look good as long as it doesn't go too far. I figure it helps to make things go more smoothly in some cases.
  • GMH - God, no. She was a partner at the law firm; I was a trainee. Actually, she was pretty impressive for having made partner in her early 30s (IIRC). But I knew my place.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    ^^ They also fuck with your back forever.

Do they? I haven't seen much in the way of evidence supporting this.
     High heels—because they tip the foot forward—put pressure on the lower back through making the rump push outwards and crushing the lower back vertebrae and contracting the muscles of the lower back.

It's what I got from Wikipedia, anyway. Although the source is sadly lost to time, so make of that what you will.
  • "Men also wore skintight pants back then, something that has most definitely fallen out of western fashion."

What about glam rock?

• Relevant: footbinding.

Oh, lordy, that's just... eeewwww....

I mean, I've seen some crazy fetish heels, including Ballet Heels, but that's just... wrong.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'd wear skinny jeans if it weren't for the fact that I have horrifically knobby knees.
  • INUH wrote: "Relevant: footbinding."

That image makes me want to throw up.

force field high heel shoes are interesting, however.
    http://amiwakawaiidesu.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=72#/d2l3s8c

• >amiwakawiidesu

If that name isn't ironic I will punch a baby angel in the face
  • "The fuck, did I just use "hella" unironically? That's...less than ok."

Embrace your inner Californian!