If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

>Implying [insert unfunny something here]

edited 2011-11-27 18:59:23 in General

Okay. I am so fucking sick of this response. 

Look. I only go to one forum where this is popular. I have no idea if it's used elsewhere.

But it's just soooo overused, and unoriginal, and it gets worse each time it is used.

Don't know what I'm talking about?

>implying I even know what I'm talking about

That. Something like that. I have no idea, I'm half asleep right now.

First of all. I fucking hate the color green. Green is the shittiest color of all of them. Sorry to say, but it's true. It's as boring as this response.

Second of all. Why use this so much? It wasn't funny or witty the first time, and it isn't funny the 1056th time either.

Third of all. It shows that you don't really have a substantial response. -___- You're wasting my time.

...was this a good IJBM? >__>; It's like my third time trying...sorry if I fucked up somehow...

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Since I used it earlier today, I feel the need to point out that that was the only time I've used it >.>
  • To be fair, the actual color is sort of a yellowish-green, not really the super-greeny-green that you're using.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    > taking 4chan memes seriously
  • >Implying making this thread wouldn't result in a hundred of these responses.
  • edited 2011-11-27 19:07:59
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "Green is the shittiest color of all of them."

The color you're looking for is yellow. But if it makes you feel better, the people who use it here don't usually make it green.

"Second of all. Why use this so much? It wasn't funny or witty the first time, and it isn't funny the 1056th time either."

It's not necessarily said for the sake of humor or wit; it's an easy way to respond to something derisively.

"Third of all. It shows that you don't really have a substantial response. -___- You're wasting my time."

Not everything merits a substantial response.

As you might guess, I had to refrain from greentext in each part of my response.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Implying that you're implying that implying implies.
  • edited 2011-11-27 19:11:17

@theconductor:Well, maybe this thread...will act like a butterfly net...and catch all the extra implying responses?

???

@dyre: Oh, I know. I just couldn't stand typing that color in, so I used the better shade instead.

@INUH: You are forgiven. :P

@everest: True, true. But still! D: It just...looks ugly! I can't explain it. :/

• You can change. You can.
    Meh, it's a meme. It at lest varies. Can't sy the same for hters gonn hte and deal with it, can you

Also, it's barely, if ever used seriously.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    That's why I usually accompany them with unfunny image macros!
  • Aww, Cut's first topic (that I've seen).

-takes a photo for memories-

• No rainbow star
    >implying that I would use green
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    ">Implying [insert unfunny something here]"

*Inserts fingers with much rejoicing*
  • They're somethin' else.
    ^

• edited 2011-11-28 03:18:40
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    I FEEL HAVE FOUND A NEW AVATAR!

:D

Glasses, scars, gloves, an eye patch, and mild sociopathy! Just my type :3
  • @leggo: No it's embarrassing don't take photos!! D:<

It'll be like prom pics!! yknow, the ones with the awkward skinny dudes dancing with their mother and an acne infection all over their face ):

• First of all. I fucking hate the color green. Green is the shittiest color of all of them. Sorry to say, but it's true.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Have I ever mentioned how much the Homestuck art style slightly bugs me?
  • edited 2011-11-28 12:15:07
    They're somethin' else.
    That's not all that bugs me about homestuck.
    The fandom also bugs me, but that's about all I know of it.
    ^ oh my fucking god, the fandom.
  • > Implying I would ever use a meme that wasn't completely ancient and scorned by the rest of the internet anyway.

Oh, alright, I think I have used this one once, but at least I didn't use green type. 

• Kichigai birthday!!
    >I go to Krautchan sometimes

But anyway, greentext does have a purpose in imageboards. That is,for quoting.
  • law of silence
    > implying I think purple text is much better
    ^^ That's why I use > for quotes too.
    The funniest >implying had ever gotten is that comic where the guy ends up raping someone that friendzoned him, and that's kinda sad.
    > implying I think purple text is much better

But...you just did imply that. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY >:|

• law of silence
    > implying I actually give a shit about logic
    but...you're now using it right, so you do give a shit about logic. 

see, you can't beat me. 
  • edited 2011-11-28 19:32:28
    law of silence
    > T^T