If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"I'm a girl gamer! Don't flirt with me silly boys!"

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

He also uses the voice as the announcer in Madworld.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I find Phineas & Ferb to be more enjoyable.

"MOM, DAD, LOOK! PHINEAS AND FERB HACKED VANDRO'S ACCOUNT! SEE?"

• You can change. You can.

I thought Vivi being Saturn was rather obvious. 

I never understood the appeal of that.

IIRC, he was bigendered, so you get the idea. Of course, Vivi only did it for the attention, rather than just because he felt better as a woman or something.

No, they didn't hijack it, Candace is my favorite character on that show, closely followed by Dr. Doofensmirtz

• edited 2012-01-30 21:41:19

^ Erm, you misspelled Doofenshmirtz.

Doofenshmirtz, right.

• You misspelled his name, what kind of fan are you?

• You can change. You can.

the kind who makes mistakes.

you know, human.

oh, also

No, they didn't hijack it, Candace is my favorite character on that show, closely followed by Dr. Doofensmirtz

no mention of honor whatsoever. YOU'RE PUTTING YOURSELF IN EVIDENCE

• You interrupted my joke to input your pitiful attempt at a joke, NICE GOING THERE.

It's not about honor, it's about saving the damsel in distress!

(reference only gundam fans will get)

• a little muffled

@Malk et al: I know it's the same guy, but I'd never heard him in Adventure Time (or for that matter anything other than Futurama as far as I know) before.

• Champion of the Whales

Wasn't there a woman who gave a man sex for an epic wow flying mount?

^^Ah I apologize. The way you worded your post made it sound like you thought it was an uncanny resemblance.

• But you never had any to begin with.

I know it's the same guy, but I'd never heard him in Adventure Time (or for that matter anything other than Futurama as far as I know) before.

He's pretty prolific. Although I mostly remember him for Wakka in FFX, and Jack in VtM: Bloodlines.

• He's Marcus Fenix in Gears of War as well. And the Joker in Under the Red Hood.

• To be honest, I don't like people treating me as female online, but it does not happen often enough for me to bring it up constantly.

• a little muffled

@Saigyouji: A check shows that he had a minor role in Princess Mononoke, but that seems to be the only other thing I've seen him in.

• There are zero people that I actually know who follow that stereotype.

Heck, why do we have a different phrase for female gamers? The "Gamer" term is pretty unisex anyway. 

• Glaives are better.

The "Gamer" term is pretty retarded anyway.

You don't call someone who watches movies a "Watcher."

• But you never had any to begin with.

But you might call them a film buff.

• Glaives are better.

And I'm a game buff. 

>You don't call someone who watches movies a "Watcher."'

The Transformers movies are terrible! ...but I have sworn not to interfere...

• a little muffled

@Hatter:

You don't call someone who watches movies a "Watcher."

Well, "gamer" is not "player". But obviously the reason for the term is that until fairly recently video games weren't really mainstream so there was a reason to have a term for people who played them. Most people watch movies from time to team, so it'd be a pretty meaningless term.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

The only annoying female nerds I've met were weaboos first, gamers second.

• The Transformers movies are terrible! ...but I have sworn not to interfere...

Is that a Highlander the Series joke, a Marvel Comics joke?

Marvel Comics. The Watchers have sworn not to interfere, so whenever something bad happens they follow it with 'but I have sworn not to interfere!'

Man, I haven't seen Highlander: The Series in like forever.

• Glaives are better.

Weeaboo hambeasts are the worst.

At some point I need to tell you about the Great White Whale, one of my most recent encounters with such an individual. It was one of the worst D&D games I've ever played.

I've only met like two weeaboos in real life and they were at least friendly people. Most of my bad weeaboo interactions have been on the computron.