If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Good Christian morrow my fellow men at arms!

edited 2012-02-04 03:13:54 in Wonderful posts
One foot in front of the other, every day.

I hath come to thee with certain queries.

What dost thou thinketh of certain churches and noblemen pushing for a papal ban on all crossbows for being unchristian?

Parchment related, tis my Venetian crafted crossbow, chambered for both bodkin and broadhead arrows.

Comments

• Why are crossbows unchristian, if I may ask?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Tis misliked by knights, as their harness is as nought before its strength. Should a common man smiteth a knight anointed by our Church with such ease, it is taken as an affront to thine authority.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Aye, crossbows art a highly practical and useful contrivance, indeed. Makes a man wonder why doth no one thinketh of tis weapon's potential against the infidel storm from Anadolia. What good Christians need is a Crusade! Let them beam thine force against a mutual enemy!

Orthodox folk taketh part in Crusades?

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

When thy circumcised ones are ravaging our borders, we need any aid we can receive! Some of our lords art considering to accept thy Papal faith. Tis preferable to being ruled by Turks.

Thou art damned right. Turks art most vexing at war. Moslems may drinketh of thine own chamber pots whilst treading upon Christian soil.

• edited 2012-02-04 22:02:15

????

On another note, the pronunciation as "Moslems" bugs me.

• Glaives are better.

Tiers of Ranged Weaponry, as Determined by Men of good Reason and sound Judgment:

HIGHEST OF TIERS

Long bows of mighty Yew, wielded by a Welsh Christian in the Service of the King

HIGH TIER

Short bows, as favoured by the Mongol Heathen and the Indian Christian in the Service of Prester John

MIDDLE TIER

Slings, as used by the Scythian 

LOW TIER

A thrown Javelin like that of the common Saracen Fiend

PEASANT TIER

Crossbows, as favoured by the French Mongrel

If thou dost disagree with this most reasonable List, thou art a Knave and a Peasant.

• No rainbow star
    So Sir Alex, what do you think of folk who use their left hand instead of their right?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

It's all good guys. I poisoned the pope's dinner.

• edited 2012-02-05 01:04:47
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^ Such folk vex me, as mine technique requireth alteration when set against such villains.

^ > doth thou impliest that thine Pope doth not enjoy God's own holy shield? 

Considering the other popes that died, no.

• Verily, I say. Suffer not a heathen to live.

I'll just be hanging in Palestine with my Algebra, yo.

Knaaave.

Knaaaaaave!

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of science advancing and tasty spices.

Thoust's implications that Christendom's alchemical skill met rivalry is most amusing.  

• Methinks the heathen knows not of valor and courage. Thou must challenge us to a duel, or begone from this land forevermore.

Verily.

• >1138

>proclaiming vexation from a peasant's weapon

I sincerely pray thou doest this not.

Need I remind thee that an axe ist also a peasant's weapon, and proves mighty against even a knight's maille? 

• edited 2012-02-05 05:19:55
    No rainbow star

Alright then, how do you feel about white rabbits that guard caves?

No more than an ill jest, I'm sure. 

• You can change. You can.

I'll just be hanging in Palestine with my Algebra, yo.

Malk's truly a most beloved sibling, indeed.