If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Champion of the Whales

@Juan

>2012>Wanting to actually live in London

Why?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, today I woke up early so I can spend the day doing a job I'm entirely unqualified for and consists entirely of driving, one of my least favorite things to do. Lovely.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

A spider just crawled between my fingers.

I killed it.

Fuck spiders. 

• They are incapable of a final [e], use the loanword, use the standard pronounciation.

Huh, I had never noticed that. Good to know I can bitch about both that and the lack of final [o]s.

• No rainbow star
    Do I even have a job anymore? I can't even log in anymore to check my schedule (as if they gave me hours >.>)
  • edited 2012-02-14 10:43:41
    ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ

@NeoCrimson: Cool, just message me on Steam whenever you're ready, if you're ready to do it sometime soon.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I have a substitute teaching job interview Thursday. =D

• Need..brain...bleach...

Malk, you need to reinstate your ringbeard for this teaching job. 

Maybe after the interview. I have to win over long hair as is.

Gonna have to suit up.

The answer is obviously pigtail braids. 

• You can change. You can.

hooray, computer works

:D

On lunch break. Delivery job less annoying than expected.
  • edited 2012-02-14 11:31:16
    No rainbow star
    Why brain bleach, Draco?

Edit: 8D Post 12345!

damnit, guys, talk more, i'm bored

Read the Elric novels so somebody else in the fucking world of my generation knows what the hell I'm talking about.

Tell you what. If you send those down here, to the world's very own asshole, I'd do it.

close, but no dice, chief.

• edited 2012-02-14 19:09:05
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

The internet is a thing you know.

Also, it's good to see Mouretsu Pirates picking up. It was never really bad, but it's great to see them finally getting into a good deal of moe seamlessly mixed with making sure their buckles are swashed.

I've mentioned before that I just can't read books on the internet. I never make any progress and I simply get stuck on the first chapters as I become distracted by EVERY SINGLE OTHER THING

Ah I see. =|

Do you have a inter-library loan system there?

Not that I know of, although I'm guessing the National Library does do something like that.

However, that's in the capital and Barranquilla is...quite far away from that, so it wouldn't matter.

For what it's worth, I could order it or ask around for it, as I know quite a few guys who know where to get books around here. 

Um, how's it called again?

• edited 2012-02-14 19:18:45
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

First book is called Elric: The Stealer of Souls

I'm just a little obsessed because I've been re-reading them and holy crap I forgot that The Sleeping Sorceress is awesome. 

Fair enough. We all have things we'd like to share. Hell, were it for me, everyone would have a copy of The Tunnel on their homes right now. Even though I hate Juan Pablo Castel, but that's kind of the point.

• edited 2012-02-14 19:20:40
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^You know, it's your fault the title "The Sleeping Sorceress" makes me laugh. I'm never going to be able to take the book seriously if I read it -_-

Poor Myshella. ;_;

Also, I don't think I count as part of your generation, Malk. :P

I mean, it's bad enough that the author is named "moorcock."

^^Generations are at minimum a decade, usually going to about twenty. The Baby Boomer Generation for example.

^Wait why would that me- Ohhhh like a black penis. I see now.