If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-08-09 13:26:52
    Has friends besides tanks now

Eesh. I'm jittery enough just trying to mow the lawn with little bugs occasionally flying at me and spiders appearing on the mower. Thankfully I haven't found any bugs in my food yet.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Worst place a bug can wind up: under your eyelid.

• You can change. You can.

I don't have a problem with there being big epic stuff, but I feel like it should be more like Begins where there's big epic stuff at the climax but before that there's an hour of Batman punching petty criminals and stuff.

Well true but that's because it fits Nolan's style rather than Batman's, in my opinion.

Although now that I think about it, TDK has a lot of outlandish moments spread throughout the movie. And Begins has that big chase which ends with the Tumbler jumping through buildings.

So...yeah.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I start my new job next week yay.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I'm usually not scared of bugs at all, but about a year ago something resembling a mutated bumblebee flied into my room. It was... well, like a bumblebee, only larger, with a terribly misshapen body, unproportionally small wings and it was completely blood-red. It was buzzing like a fucking helicopter. I was like AAAAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY

S'called a beetle, bro.

• edited 2012-08-09 18:00:36
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

When the hell did you see a beetle that looks and flies like a bumblebee?

All I know is, if it flies and is a color other than yellow, it's often a beetle of some sort.

There are a bunch of insects that look like bees or hornets but are different colors though. 

• I found some leaves in the basement once. Then I realized they were dead moths.

EW EW EW EW EW

• edited 2012-08-09 18:10:04
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

^^ I dunno, this thing was weird and unlike anything else I've seen before. Serbia is full of mutated insects, because NATO dropped uranium shells during the 1999 bombing.

I dunno, maybe. I'm just saying that there are more likely explanations.

Also bugs don't really live very long. 1999 was several insectoid generations ago. 

• Do you think I can do a IJAM for this?

• So yesterday was my country's national day.

And instead of doing my CIVIC DUTY:

I was home playing The Old Republic.

This is everything I hate about my generation.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Hello northern Virginia.  I'll be seeing you for at least the next several months.

• No rainbow star

^^^ Holy jeez that second page is sex

• edited 2012-08-10 00:11:51

Oh shit, sorry.

http://www.prequeladventure.com/2012/08/2200/

Here's the real page.

• What the hell's National Day?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Well, my parents are pulling me out of town for the weekend :/

And because we don't have internet working at our other house just yet, that means I won't be able to finish my next blogpost until Sunday. Dammit, I really wanted to keep to a schedule...

• Kichigai birthday!!

I'm going to do this thing I did a while ago where I go to a random number generator, and then bump the thread which has that number in the forum. I'm doing this because I'm bored. Regards, nohay

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • All I can think about is "FUCK YOU GOLDILOCKS"

• I am God, and all other gods are my imagery. I gave birth to myself. I am millions of forms excreating; eternal; and nothing exists except through me; yet I am not them - they serve me.

There have been 242 posts since I last checked this thread. (*Amusement*)

• a little muffled

242 is a smaller number than 252.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@Nova: It seems like beary bad things have been happening lately.

• >pull all-nighter for clean-up after frat party

>the resident superautist once again does nothing but hunch at the bar and booze up

>at a certain point, the bartender refuses to sell the guy any more alcohol

>tries to call the police because of this

>seems to leave, but is found later sobbing in the alleyway

>passes by me to fetch coat, gives me lip for the fact that I apparently waste my Saturday cleaning up

>he pulls shit like this nearly every party

When the fuck will the board give this assclown an alcohol ban? 

• I'm a damn twisted person

Couldn't your frat like just kick him out if nobody seems to like him?

• There is love everywhere, I already know