If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The OTC anarchists

edited 2011-04-06 15:31:15 in General
1:Why are they so annoying?

2: Why are they all suddenly here?

3: When will they finally get banned?

Comments

• edited 2011-04-06 15:34:20
    Isn't it just the one guy who can't spell?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Who?
  • Savage Heathen, MRDA 1981
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    1: Who are they?

2: What about them annoys you?

3: Why do you care about them?
  • Am I the only fucking one who goes on OTC anymore?

Besides Anonus, I mean.
  • They probably won't get banned.  Tnu might if he makes edits to the wiki because of his spelling.  Savage Heathen seems to be mellowing out enough that he won't get banned.  MRDA, I'm not familiar enough with to say.
  • Yeah they're annoying...

I figured I'd just start ignoring their posts. I've seen too many of tnu's false dichtomys
  • I was surprised that savage wasn't banned for advocating the execution of police officers to be completely honest. 
  • As long as it's not an ethnic/religious group, talking about killing off a segment of the population is fine on the forums.

God, I hate Heathen's stupid utopian schemes.
  • I didn't think it was possible to be more annoying then Major Tom.
  • Plus, it's kind of fucking creepy how tnu is clearly mentally disturbed, and they're just cheering him on.
  • edited 2011-04-06 19:40:50
    Cue-bey
    Oh, that guy. I only ever saw him in IJBM, and all I thought was that he was a little weird. His spelling seems a lot better than it was, though.
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    You talkin' 'bout that nut, Tnu?
  • All I remember of him is one time he acted very embarrassed that he had made some incredibly minor faux pas in TRS. He didn't seem that bad.
    All I remember of him is that one time where he acted a fool in Yack Fest the day after when the first IJBM got deleted. He just came across as being unusually whiny.
  • He makes a lot of whiny, angsty posts in the insecurites thread and Yack Fest in general, and then refuses to change anything about himself when people suggest improvements.

Including just getting a goddamn spellchecker.
  • I think he's kind of funny.
  • edited 2011-04-06 20:15:38
    Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    Funny yes, I simply enjoy watching him fall apart as his Rorschach-esque philosophy leads to his own self-destruction as the mold had been inhaling slowly corrupts his already fragile mind.

Okay, that's too cruel, even for me.

But anyhow, I mostly lurk the things he's  in rather than post, just waiting for that one glorious moment he decides to change.
    I think he's kind of funny.

Ditto, in a somewhat tragic sort of way.
  • I always read his posts in this haggard Motor Mouth voice.

I say he needs help.
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    No duh he needs help, poor lad's madder than a hatter.
  • I didn't think it was possible to be more annoying then [sic] Major Tom.

What? Tom speaks just fine, you two just oppose in views. I could say the same for you but I don't.
  • Why should they be banned? Just because their views are annoying for you is not the reason to ban anyone.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I go to OTC. I started a few threads there. I am posting there as we speak.