If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"I want to move to Japan!"

edited 2011-04-15 19:49:53 in General
CRIMINAL SCUM!
Uhg. I hate people like this. Who think Japan is some kind of high tech wonderland or some shit like that. Clearly, know nothing of what working in Japan is like, or how racist a large number of Japanese are against foreigners.

Did you know Japan has the highest suicide rate in the world?

I roll my eyes whenever I see someone say this.

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I want to move to New Zealand! 
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I love Japanese culture, but I'd never want to live there.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Who think Japan is some kind of high tech wonderland or some shit like that. 

Weeaboos.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    I wouldn't mind visiting Japan at some point, just to see for myself what it's like there.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    WEEABOO! WEEABOO!
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    So if I want to live in America at some point, what does that make me?
    I'm actually kinda scared of going there myself. I'd just attract unnecessary attention on my person, and I'm already a secretive guy as is.
  • I've seen video blogs of people on extended trips to Japan. The more time goes on, the more they look positively shell-shocked.
  • No rainbow star
    I'd want to visit for up to a few weeks, maybe apply for a transfer student program. But move? HAH! Yeah, no. I know that would not turn out well
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I say let them. Why?

Because then they aren't in America for a while/forever.
  • Somehow Komodin being scared of going to Japan makes me double-scared of going to Japan. Because he lives in New York, and I'm scared by the idea of going to New York.
  • I couldn't see myself in Japan, the population density is insane. 
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Not to mention the cost of living.
  • Honne and tatemae is enough to keep me from going.
  • I'd go just long enough to scope out and pick up some hot Japanese ass and then high-tail out of there back to the states with her. Or him.
    pick up some hot Japanese ass

JAPAN HAS

NO HOT GIRLS

• Shut up, Vorpy!

We all know Japan makes the hottest girls. Especially moë girls~
  • edited 2011-04-16 01:27:53
    I have never met a weeaboo in my life. I've only seen dozens of people complaining about them.
  • edited 2011-04-16 01:29:14
    The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Shut up, Vorpy!

We all know Japan makes the hottest girls. Especially moë girls~

• edited 2011-04-16 01:38:53
    What is that on Sonic's chest?

It looks like a medallion...
    It's a medallion. It gives him powers.
    Looks like Crazy Leg's medallion from Fight for New York.
  • It's from the French one.
  • It gives him a magic guitar that allows him and his twin siblings sing cheesy poprock songs that destroy robots.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    >Japan
    >Attractive females

Now seriously, I'd love to visit Japan someday, but not live in there. Though this applies to a lot of countries to me
  • edited 2011-04-16 11:52:27
    If I were rich or somehow became self-employed there (and if there weren't better options) I'd probably move there. I can put up with the rest of it, but not their working ethic.

/lazy
  • edited 2011-04-16 11:56:30
    I WANT TO MOVE TO JAPAN FOR MY DELICIOUS POCKY KAWAII DESU NE UGUU DATTEBAYO!

FUKOU DAAAAAAA! FRY MEH TO DA MOOOOONARU

Also, yes. This is annoying.
  • «I have never met a weeaboo in my life. I've only seen dozens of people complaining about them.»
    Signed.
  • Go to DeviantArt, there's loads.
    Signed.

He's a weeaboo? I thought he was just a somewhat-racist weirdo.