If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Urinals

edited 2011-04-18 01:11:32 in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
So guys pee in these things? What the fuck.

Comments

• edited 2011-04-18 01:24:18
    The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    @ The Last Picture:

... Would I be judged negatively if I said that I'd like to "try" those urinals at least once in my life?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    There are pedophiles, shit/tentacle/murder fetishists and sadorapists on this forum. I doubt anyone would be in the position to judge you.
  • I can safely say that I have never pissed in a urinal in my entire life. Much these urinals like these.
  • edited 2011-04-18 01:36:33
    I used to never use urinals, but they're really a lot more convenient, so ever since starting college I've been using them all the time.

That said, I've never seen a urinal like those.
  • ^^Where do you live again?
  • Oregon. Why do you ask?
  • Those are some weird urinals.

Personally I prefer normal toilets.
  • Huh. I would have expected a male who's never used something as commonplace as a urinal to be from somewhere where they're a lot less common.
  • I just never got the concept. I doubt using the stalls has been any less convenient for me.
  • Master Guardian of the Passive Voice
    ^ Stalls increase bathroom time as well as germ exposure. Shoot, I bet most the women I know would kill to be able to use something like urinals--I'm sure their lack is part of the reason that women's restroom lines are so much longer. As for the original post, I can safely say that the closest thing I've seen to a novelty urinal is a trough thing. And yes, that was too creepy for me to use unless I was the only one along it.
    There are zero females on these forums, aren't there?
  • Vorpy, Bob, and DelusionalSunset are female and I think there are others I'm forgetting.
  • What was her name? Sammy?
  • Yeah.  She's Penguin 4 Senate.
  • Third one is wrong. I'd rather hold it in than bum a urinal.
  • Use regular urinals? Yes. Use those urinals? Never encountered them in my life. I'd probably try it for the lulz though.
  • Is it just me or does the top one look unusually large?
  • No rainbow star
    If I recall, a woman CAN use a urinal with practice

...The things you learn on the internet...
  • a little muffled
    URINALS HAVE NO NEED FOR EYES

(I really hope nobody gets that reference.)