If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Music Dump thread

12345679»

Comments

• Perpetually Peckish
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    That is a cool music video.

Whatever happened to the YouTube GUI is a mistake.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Disco Dungeon Synth / Raw Black Metal / Experimental
  • Wait, this one is better:
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Atelier\Totori\fm_tower.msf
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
  • edited 2024-05-14 00:38:25
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I'm listening to this, and it sounds nice and wholesome to me, but I know it's because I feel the music is wholesome while I'm basically tuning out the lyrics, so I'm trying to get myself to pay attention to the lyrics but I'm still very distracted by the music and haven't yet been able to really understand the lyrics despite playing it several times because I'm too distracted by the music.

(Albeit, I am doing something else while the song is playing.)
    I know now a German pop song for every season aside from autumn.

SPRING by Wincent Weiss feat. FOURTY

Sommer by Max Giesinger

Winter by WIncent Weiss.

It turns out Max Giesinger has another summer song too; Unser Sommer. Couldn't go with an autumn song huh?

Apparently "autumn" is "herbst", but the only song with that title I can find is some rap song I'll never listen to.

Speaking of songs with lyrics that uh, well, okay, there's Auf & Ab by MONTEZ.

Yes, he really is saying "s*x", and the full translated line is super awkward too! Europeans love to say that word in English, unless there is no other way to say it and it's somehow the same in all the languages.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"