If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

portal 2 let's player's

edited 2011-04-27 18:25:48 in General
Cue-bey
...who appear to be mildly retarded. I want to see the game and hear Glados, not see you stumble around a room with the solution practically shoving your face into its' breasts. If you take 5 minutes to realize that if two switches are in a line, you can hit them with a single laser, how the hell do you expect to beat the game?

How the hell did you (allegedly) beat Portal?

I think the moment that takes the cake is when he managed to get stuck in a puzzle-less room for literally 10 minutes despite having already briefly passed through the exit and turned back. I mean, god damn.

EDIT: God I'm not even finished this segment and I can see the solution to the first part and he's still fucking around ah god I wanna hit someone there's a laser, turrets in a line and a laser redirection block this could not be any more obvious you dumbfuck

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    lol u said cake
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Could I get a link please?
  • Most people who do Lets Plays in general don't realize that they're actually supposed to know what they're doing before they start recording themselves, and that it's a terrible idea to do a Lets Play of a game you haven't actually played before.
  • dave has never been the brightest bulb. 
  • $80+ per session
    I don't think it's a terrible idea to do a Lets Play of a game you've never played. I know good LPers who do it all the time. The trick to it is either being good at the game, or funny.
  • Well, I guess.  Being good at the game isn't really something you can necessarily count on though, if you have never played it before.  And being funny is also a skill most LPers lack.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Blind Let's Plays of non-horror games almost always suck. 
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I've never even played the game and that was my first solution.
  • Holy shit, that's way worse than teh guy I was thinking of....

Wow...
  • Who were you talking about, Snowbull? Do you mean X?

If so, I find his difficulty solving simple puzzles and his tendency to make things much more complicated than they need to be endearing. Makes his playthrough more interesting. XD I even subscribed.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    X? As in that davidr64 guy?
  • Yeah just linked to his channel.
    That guy is kind of a pretentious asshole when it comes to suggesting ideas for Minecraft though.
  • david64 or the iJustine guy?
    david64. He asked a ton of his subscribers to spam Notch with his overly long blog suggestion on how to revolutionize the game the way he saw fit. Which is bullshit not everyone plays the same as him and a lot of his ideas were reeking of situational D&D garbage.
  • edited 2011-05-01 14:57:15
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I actually consider that iJustine video to be one of the most shameful things to ever be seen.

"Don't ever tell anyone that happened."

Then don't upload your 

fucking video onto

fucking YouTube you

fucking idiot.
  • ^I like how fucking lines up.
    x3 combofuck.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I'm sorry, but that legitimately got me extremely pissed off. I feel like punching that chick in the face. I mean, God in Heaven, is it even possible to have a negative IQ? Jesus H. Christ. 
  • I think I like her videos better, she's hilariously incompetent. 
  • Oh my God I've been watching iJustine's videos and what a fucking moron she makes Wheatley look like a fucking philosopher.
  • It's like if Dory from Finding Nemo did LPs.
  • edited 2011-05-01 17:07:18
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Except without any of the charm, humor, or likability.  
  • I hate how she tries to talk over GLaDOS and Wheatley, as if she has something funnier to say.
  • Well, at least she makes the lines with random snipes at the player more appropriate.
  • Glaives are better.
    iJustine should make like a tree and be chopped into pieces, shipped to a lumber yard, treated, de-barked, pulped, made into paper and then printed with the Youtube comments remarking on how much of a fucking vapid cunt she is. Then she'd at least serve some sort of porpoise.
  • There's something vaguely misogynistic in that comment, Hatter.

I just can't help reading it that way.
  • Oh come on, that's just dumb hyperbole, Hatter.