If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Slut Walks.

Comments

• BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 19:13:00
    And just like that, Mousa successfully summed up everyone's arguments in one nifty, well-worded comment.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Not mine >:O
  • Err, well...

Almost all.
  • Mousa: My religion forbids it. That's all the explanation I need. I don't care if you don't have that religion, to me it's important.

God, can't I be a little conservative? We're not all crazy reactionaries that want to give homosexuality the death penalty and ban abortion. 
  • You're allowed to think whatever you want to, Chagen. But if you bring it up, be prepared to discuss it.
  • edited 2011-05-24 19:24:06
    Thumped for aggressiveness.
  • "God, can't I be a little conservative? We're not all crazy reactionaries that want to give homosexuality the death penalty and ban abortion. "

No one said that and you know it. Cut it out.
  • edited 2011-05-24 19:38:27
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
     NO -Cygan

Okay -Vorpy

Hi -Solstace

Hey Solstace what's up? -Vorpy

Nothing. just posting one last time before I leave and stop this for good. -Solstace

...you aren't really Solstace, are you? -Vorpy

No.
  • edited 2011-05-24 19:22:30
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^^ Is that a dare or an invitation?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Warning. Everybody, stop the dogpiling on Chagen.

Discussing it is fine.

I'm sick of people attacking him for it.

Chagen, stop being so defensive.

That is all.
  • edited 2011-05-24 19:36:57
    original content of message:

Go for it Vorpy, We out.

• Well, nothing left to do here, then. Sorry for attacking you Chagen, I guess.
    No, you will not.
  • I didn't see anyone "attacking" Chagen. People were debating. Perhaps a biiit more personal than usual, but that's 'cause Chagen's making it about himself.

And Cygan, you're a mod, and I'm real happy for ya, but can you not edit people's posts just because you can? You can take control, but we heard you when you said it in your own.
  • Vorpy was trying to do something that's explicitly against the rules, think of it as a "thump".
  • --reads Vorpy's edited post--

D'AWWWW CYGAN IS SUCH AN ADORABLE MOD.
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    It is my religion, believe it or not, but I also beleive that book is out dated and written by insanely flawed human beings and too far ahead of the time of the actual events to be an actual deception of anything that happened. Aka, one big grain of salt is taken when I look at the good book.

And you're picking and choosing. You're at least bisexual therefore you find the portions of the Bible to be erroneous and yet you are willfully capable of ignoring moments of polyamory just because you don't like it? That's not how it works Chagen. You have to figure out what exactly the right battle is and you don't seem to be in the right mind to pick it.

And AHR is right, you brought it up, wanted to talk about it, you have to be prepared to defend your position, and your getting defensive and whiny only means that you either wanted everyone to agree with you or you expected to get out of this without conflict despite the fact almost everyone here disagrees with 90% fo the nonsense you seem to spout on a regular basis.

Hey, I didnt even realize I was doing it. I wonder if I can get the edit button changed colours -_-; (Except Vorpy. That one was due to how it was set out.)

used to seeing it next to my posts, so I keep reading it as my posts -_-;

And people were dogpiling him. When there were a) Next to no responses to anything anyone said, and b) Comments like "I'm not sure a city of Chagen is a city I'd want to walk the streets of, anyway.", that's dogpiling.
  • edited 2011-05-24 19:33:30
    Cygan, seriously, cut that out.

EDIT: I got ninja'd by you. I was referring to the editing of posts. We aren't TV Tropes.
  • ...can it be?

:D
  • edited 2011-05-24 19:34:51
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "I believe that a higher being told me that. It doesn't matter if you don't think this being exists. It does to me, and to me, I believe its statements."
    " My religion forbids it. That's all the explanation I need."
    "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

This is a valid point that I want you to stop ignoring and address.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 19:35:41
    So, just debating in a thread like this doesn't count as dogpiling, does it?

^I, too, would like to see this addressed, preferably without the strawmanning.
    Just debating does not.

Sorry, Trash Vortex- I was attempting to revert the post to its' original content...
  • Alright. I was just afraid you were getting trigger happy.
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    Can what be, AHR?
  • a little muffled

@Chagen:
    The Bible is a very strange book. To be honest, upholding it as the sole authority on morality is a bad idea.
    "My religion objects to it" is a more valid reason to me. Because I believe that a higher being told me that. It doesn't matter if you don't think this being exists. It does to me, and to me, I believe its statements.
    Make up your mind.
  • So, just to clarify, I'm not one of the people who were dogpiling on Chagen, am I?
  • edited 2011-05-24 19:45:26
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No worries, Trash Vortex.

Thanks for trying to keep me in check.

^ Don't think so.
  • AC-moose: Was referring to the "this is not tv tropes" line.
  • Phew.

Anyway, Chagen, as Nyktos brought up, you seem to be contradicting yourself, and as Mousa mentioned, you're relying on your religion to explain yourself, which isn't a bad way of debating or explaining something, but your ignoring parts of your religion while following others, which, no offense, seems just a bit hypocritical. I'm sure most of the posters in this thread just want a bit of clarification.