If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Proveing 12 year olds are the filthist people around"

124»

Comments

• edited 2011-05-25 11:26:25
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "I should watch One Piece one of these days."

I would recommend reading it instead, unless you're strictly in favor of anime. It takes less time, and the anime's pacing is reportedly horrible in the later episodes.

"The series is pretty much not gonna die for another 5 years at least."

More like ten. The series is barely halfway over now.
  • For the benefit of all the ban boys

Ugh this is so wrong and disgusting but I have to get it off my chest. OK so everyone who read the Troper Covens forum knows I'm a furry. I don't really have any other fetishes than that or so I thought. But today, in the store where I work, I was walking down a few aisles to get to the back room and I came across this purple stuffed dog called My Pal Violet, made by Leapfrog. here's a picI don't know why, but instantly when I saw that toy I got the most raging insatiable hardon you could ever imagine. It's even like the box was taunting me, with things like "Squeeze me! I'm so soft!". I squeezed the paw and I shit you not it said "Ruff ruff ruff ruff! Take me home and I'll learn your name and some of your favorite things!", the italicized part stretched out in a creepily sexy manner. Not to mention that it sounds like a little kid, which is why I'm so squicked and guilty feeling right now. To make matters worse, right where the crotch is (you can barely see it in the picture) is the battery/voicebox hatch thing which looks JUST like the pubic mound of a vagina if someone molded it in plush. Anyway, today I've been daydreaming about all the nasty perverted "adventures" me and Violet would go on together, I'm freaking obsessed in a bad way. I was too ashamed to buy it, what will my coworkers think, what will my parents think, etc... I might order one from Amazon or ebay or something. I have to have this toy dog. I HAVE TO FUCK VIOLET.

I don't know what it says about me that I have had a larger lust for a purple dog baby-toy than any real woman, but I'm pretty sure it's along the lines of "choco, you're fucked up".

I think this is the most I've ever been ashamed of myself.

• Myr, please tell me that that's not a real post by someone on the tvtropes forums.
  • It is a real post on the Tvtropes forum.
  • He left and deleted his account because he felt unpopular, though.

Not before he drove Charlatan off the forums first, the bastard.

• But you never had any to begin with.
    To be fair, Charlie was on the brink for a long long time.
  • what the fuck

I just can't think of anything else to post except that. I'm just speechless.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Gee, I wonder why he felt unpopular...
  • At least he had remorse...
  • You can change. You can.
    Remorse? Bastard even impersonated Jumpingzombie.

And it wasn't remorse, it was simple cowardice.
  • It's hard to read complex tones in writing like that.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    This thread is really becoming talking smack about controversial people
    behind their backs, and I don't like it very much. I'm normally more
    okay with this, but considering that chances of them coming here to read
    this are slim, but if they do the shitstorm will also increase
    exponentially...yeah.

Locking.
This discussion has been closed.