If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Japanese High-School girl viewing clubs.

edited 2011-05-25 16:36:48 in General
[tɕagɛn]
What.

Only in Japan, my friends. Only in Japan.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    They have worse Chagen. This is generally shrugworthy on J-Standards.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What the fuck does it mean for a man to become "herbivorous"?  The article is clearly not about dietary restrictions.
  • edited 2011-05-25 16:44:39
    Herbivore = Japanese term for a beta male.  Except more negative.
  • Opposite of alpha male.

Or rather, herbivores are passive and nonconfrontational and not very assertive and probably not very social or outgoing.  Etc.
  • So, it's a way of calling a guy a sissy or a bitch, basically.
  • Holy shit, easiest job in the god damn world. Disgusting? Yes. loljapan? Yes? But I just can't help seeing it from the perspective of a cheapo.
  • So, like host clubs, only not.
  • Is it wrong that, as long as there was a way to do this without getting nude at all, I'd totally do it?
  • edited 2011-05-25 16:51:46
    I don't think you necessarily have to get nude.  I mean, even if you're changing, I assume you'd keep your underwear on.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    As long as I can forget people are watching me I would do this.
  • edited 2011-05-25 16:53:52
    If I were a girl and Japanese and not over 18 I would totally do that.  Up to 10,000 yen (like $120) a day for doing basically nothing?  Awesome.
  • This entire thing reeks of sexism/misogyny.

As I said in another forum:

"Another thing that weirds me out is that Otaku never like actually interacting
    with these girls. They only want to watch. In fact, they only want to
    view the girls as passive objects, with zero personality or humanity of
    their own."
  • That's because they have poor social skills and very little self-confidence, Chagen.  That aspect of it isn't so much sexist as it is kinda pathetic...
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-25 16:57:06
    ^This, as well as a little bit sad.
  • It's no different than a host club, which are males who talk to female customers.

Hell, that's probably worse because that's far more likely to lead to prostitution.
  • I read about this thing where Japanese guys would creep into people's houses and rouse their sleeping daughters for discreet sex, though she could theoretically say no. The guy would also piss on the door in order to prevent it from squeaking.

I forgot what it was called, though.

Please, dear god please, tell me you're making that up.
  • Nah, I read that article too.  It's only really done out in the country, not like in cities, but... I guess that doesn't actually make it any better.
  • oh japan

you will never escape your hopefully undeserved reputation
  • So, when you say the country, you mean, like, what, Kyoto or something like that?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    It's called "The Jeffrey Dahmer Method."
  • Wait, how would pissing on the door prevent it from squeaking?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I suppose the men are so disgusting that even their piss is greasy. 
  • edited 2011-05-25 17:05:32
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It will when all of the demented perverts die.

Wait, how would pissing on the door prevent it from squeaking?

Piss has oil in it from fat leaving the body?