If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm sick of being the bad guy around here.

edited 2011-05-26 02:04:39 in General
Seriously with everything I say people seem to turn it around and make me look bad. Why am I always the heartlesss bastard or the idiot or the buzz-kill. Why can I not fit in here?

Comments

• Making another thread about it isn't going to help.
  • I hon don't know wha telse to do.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-26 02:08:04
    Dude, no one thinks of you like that. Sure, people might think you're annoying at times, but that's just a matter of learning to hold your tongue at times, and other than that, you're a pretty cool guy. Relax. Just look inside yourself, see what your faults are and try to scale them back.
  • Relax rightg. not often I relax actually not truely relax. not an easy thing to od even when I'm in a state of tranquility and things don't make me flare up or invoke strong emotions I get nervous because I don't know why and it feels unnatural.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-26 02:11:47
    Then, you just have to ease into feeling comfortable relaxing. And the only way to do that is to relax more, gradually, until you're fully relaxed while relaxing.

It makes sense if you don't think too hard about it.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    With all my whining about IJBM (which, as I suspect, annoys some people), this thread would fit better to me.
  • Let's face it, to be a "bad guy" around here, you'd have to just be an awful kind of person with no redeeming qualities, the kind of person that lashes out at every other poster for no discernible reason and links people to shock sites without labeling them NSFW.

Basically, me, only slightly meaner.
  • how cnayou get slightly meaner Bob?
  • You can change. You can.
    Bob...you're awesome sauce.

Shut up and deal with it.
  • No one actually, truly hates you. If that were the case, no one would bother speaking to you or lock up your threads and edit your posts, or hell even prevent you from having an account here.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-26 02:26:36
    ^^^I could demonstrate, buuuut I'd be banned within a matter of seconds. Just use your

^^Aww, really? :3

^This. Listen to this.
  • You can change. You can.
    Yes, really. 

-ruffles your hair-

:D
  • you know Bob your last post made me think of the quote "Be guided by what he says! It's your only hope!"
  • Stop trolling, it's not becoming.
  • You think this is trolling? did you just accuse me of torllign?
  • edited 2011-05-26 05:56:53
    DUMBER
    nah son
    Stop trolling, it's not becoming.

Ah, the pot calling the kettle black.
  • I prefer being called onyx, if you don't mind.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^?
  • Onyx, as it happens, is a mineral that comes in jet black, not a pokemon.
  • edited 2011-05-26 05:36:13
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Onyx, as it happens, is a Pokemon, not a mineral that comes in jet black.
  • You're thinking of Onix.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I think you'll find onyx can come in a variety of colours~
  • I find that it does indeed, but I don't see how it coming in black precludes that.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Then why would I refer to you as onyx, in this specific situation, if onyx is not the specific colour we were referring to?
  • edited 2011-05-26 05:45:37
    DUMBER
    Because, in the context of color, onyx is synonymous with black in the common usage. But surely you're not just being contrary because of me failing to take you seriously elsewhere? 
    Strange derail, but preferable to the original topic.
    No, I am not. I am asking in all honesty, because I had to actively look up the term 'onyx black' to see if, indeed, anyone uses it.

The only result I found that did not deal with jewelry or the stone, by the way, was in reference to one colour of a NintendoDS. I cannot find evidence of anyone using it.

Ink, coal, ebon, obsidian, raven, but strangely no onyx O_o
    Being serious here- can you please provide me with one instance of its' usage?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Just to clarify I know the difference between onyx and onix, I just really wanted to use that image.