If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So apparently I can't use my school's computers anymore.

edited 2011-05-26 08:04:20 in General
[tɕagɛn]
Yup. Which I means I can't print this assignment for English. I may need this assignment to pass the year. Fuck you too, Librarian. How come I got caught and the girl who plays fucking MINECRAFT every single fucking DAY isn't?

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    For the same reason I get caught playing Tower Defence while the kids playing Halo don't.

Chagen, can I ask you to calm it down just a tad?

(Also, I closed one of your threads. You may want to read it through, OK?)
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Maybe try asking someone else to print it for you?

But yeah, it is kind of ridiculous when rules aren't enforced evenly.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    They may not have noticed the other girl.
  • edited 2011-05-26 08:12:31
    [tɕagɛn]
    Cygan: Read that thread. Open it if you want.

I had to resist the urge to say "Well, fuck you too" to my librarian.

Actually, I did say it, but she didn't hear me. Maybe I'll go back and and yell it in her worthless fucking whore face.
    Nah... I'd prefer it stay closed if you don't want it opened. I was just hoping you wouldn't be upset at the title change.

... And really? She's a worthless fucking whore now? -facepalm-
  • She's a bitch, anyway you slice it.
    And I'd be fine with you calling her a bitch. But worthless fucking whore is going a bit too far.

Librarians are busy people, Chagen- I can tell you that from experience as an assistant librarian. They don't always have time to double-check what's happening, nor glance at every computer screen.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Well, it's one thing if all you use it for is goofing off, but if you need the assignment printed out, that sucks. Perhaps you could give it to someone else to print it out, like INUH said. But it might also help if you calm down.
    I would also suggest talking to the head librarian, and asking if they will print it for you.
  • She is the head librarian. And I wouldn't be so pissed if she didn't have a known habit of ignoring offenders and going specifically after me.

And what the hell is wrong with goofing off before school anyway?
  • edited 2011-05-26 08:42:45
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Nothing. I goof off during school (don't use me as an example of good behavior, for the record). I just meant that they're likely to get you on that, and technically it's not allowed, for some stupid reason.
    School is meant for studying -shrug-

You see it as okay to goof off, teachers and other staff see it as wasting time you could be spending doing assignments, etc.
  • This would all be averted if my parents had a printer <_<

And if my brother hadn't gotten my netbook infected...then I could play on that.
  • Can you try emailing the assignment to the teacher?  My teachers have usually been willing to do that.
  • That would be possible, but I have next period and I won't be able to access a computer right now--we're getting TAKS scores now.
  • There, you just used sexist insults against your librarian. This doesn't have anything to do with this, though. Just felt I'd point it out.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Take this how you will, Chagen, but I kinda feel like you DESERVE this punishment given the way you are so ready to make such nasty insults. She's just trying to do her job, and it can be difficult to coordinate a bunch of kids, what they say, and when they break rules.

Lay off her case, wouldja?

• ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    Out of sheer curiosity, what were you doing?
  • I was kicked off for playing Gear Head before school. But my teacher said that I can email them to her, so that's averted.

And the librarians have been assholes to me for the whole year. I can only remain calm for so long.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Question: Do you draw more attention to yourself than other people who play games in the library do?
  • edited 2011-05-26 15:34:24
    [tɕagɛn]
    No. I'm very quiet and reserved in real life in public.
  • In another thread, you claimed to be really upbeat and excited in real life.

Are you quiet yet jumpy (or whatever a better word to describe it would be instead of jumpy)?
  • I'm reserved until I'm with friends. Then I get very hyperactive and Keet-ish. It's only when I'm with friends, though. Otherwise, I'm a super-shy Shrinking Violet.
  • If the girl is playing Minecraft, and it bothers you that much, tell on her.