If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've Just Been Banned From My Local ASDA

edited 2011-05-27 18:59:56 in Meatspace
So I'm watching my toddler brother while my mum is out. And I realise that I need a tie for my meeting tomorrow. So we hop into the car and head to ASDA (which is basically the British version of Wall*Mart) to pick one up. 

Now my brother's ears stick out a bit, and while we're in ASDA these dick head employees start mocking him! They were mocking a child who isn't even two years old!

Now, I have a bad enough temper as it is but get very defensive of the boy. So I walked up behind one when his back was turned. Slammed him against the shelves and tore his earing out. 

There were a few more punches after that, he hit me, I hit him. I have a black eye, he's got a swollen nose. Eventually I got pulled off him. I explained what happened to the manager.

Thankfully he was a new father, he understood and agreed not to contact the police. So long as I don't go back to that ASDA.

So yeah.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-27 17:24:07
    Damn. I don't say this often, but become a thorn in their ass if you need to. You've been wronged and you deserve some sort of compensation, at the very least being able to go to ASDA again.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Could you not have avoided exploding with violence and instead maybe gone to the manager first?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Normally I would approve, but not if a toddler could see it. Might not be the best thing for them to be in proximity to.
  • I mean, if that happened to me, I wouldn't want to go into the ASDA for awhile just because the anger might steam up again. Though maybe anger works differently for me than for you.
  • But after waiting a while to cool your temper, you should go back. I mean, if ASDA is really like a giant supermarket like Wal-Mart it's going to be a pain not being able to go. Smooth things over.
  • The good news is...... that is AWESOME! TOTALLY AWESOME!

The bad news is... it was probably a dream. ASDA is a myth. They don't really exist. It is all just some elaborate media conspiracy to keep track of how gullible people are.
    I mean I fell for it too before. I remember when I thought my friend Kim showed me one...... but after the fact, when I thought back to it, I couldn't clearly remember what had happened and there was no remaining evidence we had ever been to such a place.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
  • Dude, serious temper issues. Get therapy. You reply to mocking with mocking them back, or complaining to the manager and getting the dicks fired, not with excessive violence.