If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm paranoid that certain mods are targeting me.

edited 2011-05-28 07:08:13 in General
I know it's unfounded, but I can't help but think a certain mod is targeting me just we were never on good terms but recent events have caused me to think it is starting to get personal for this mod. Also I don't know where the rules thread is that the mods keep talking about it's not stickied.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-28 03:10:35
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    "oh no Cygan locked my thread that means she's after me BAWWWWWWWWWWW"

We are lucky there was a mod to stop your infinite torrent of endless despair and inhuman inability to adapt and change.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • Right I get it Vorpy thread over.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    No, the thread is not over until you get this idea into your head, because these infinitely unfinishable pity threads are NOT GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN HERE.

Remember this, back when IJBM got deleted, and you went on for 8 PAGES on how you would reject every bit of advice given to you, refuse to take the common courtesy to fix your sentences and convey your ideas better, and explain how since the world isn't what you want it to be that everything is destined to fail and be imperfect in the worst way possible?

I don't want to see shitty threads like that appear on here too Tnu.
  • edited 2011-05-28 07:10:43
    I will do my best Vorpy. I'm trying my best with my
    spelling, but sentence structure was never my forte. I'll take whatever you can
    give me Vorpy.

Now repeat after me.

There is hope. I can change myself. I will change myself. The world will become better when I do.
  • edited 2011-05-28 07:15:21
    There is hope. I can change myself. I will change myself.
    The world will become better when I do.

I'll do my best Vorpy. For you. Can you promise a few things to me in return
    though? I understand if you can't it's just I feel a need to ask. When I first
    came to this forum I remember how you spoke to me exceedingly sympathetically
    and told me that there was hope and that I was improving. You have no clue how
    much that meant to me.

The thing you need to remember is I am not going to be on here forever, and you can't rely on people treating you nice to feel good. Eventually I am going to leave in October, and then most likely if you did not improve there will probably be 0 people who would treat you with any form of respect. If you don't develop yourself out of this molecrab-like mindset then you will never gain respect or kindness at all.
  • edited 2011-05-28 07:19:58
    You're parting ineradicably in October? I'm not sure what to
    make of that. You were the first individual here to have any faith in me the
    first person to encourage me. Ever the time I've been here I've strived for
    your friendship and approval. Are you really going to be gone ineradicably?

• Vorpy do you mind if I ask a bit of a sentimental question?
    Go ahead.
  • Did/do you genuinely not like me or is that your natural tsuntsun talking?
  • wow that sounded flirty when it wasn't supposed to. also are you leaving for good or just for a few months or a year or osmthing?
    I generally do not like you. And I am not in control of how long I will be gone.
  • Then why are you helping me? Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden? Is there anything I can do specifically that i'm not already doing to help it?
  • edited 2011-05-28 03:52:51
    I'm sorry it's just I have this Well Done Son Guy sort of thing. I look up to you and like you and generally want to make you happy and proud of me. I don't know I just desperately crave your approval.
    Then why are you helping me?

It's what Gods do.
  • So I am permitted to serve and worship you? Do you think I shall ever earn the positin of friend?
  • ^ It could help if you weren't so creepy man. Keep that shit to PMs.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Or don't.

Please don't.
  • I'm confused why is it so disturbing it was a game my friend and I made when we were kids what am I missing?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    >Hey guys why do you hate me so much I'm a cool guy

>Rest of people: You should improve your spelling and stop being so overly dramatic and bla blah blah

>NO FUCK YOU YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

>Vorpy says the exact same things as the rest of the people

>OKAY VORPY I'LL TAKE YOUR ADVICE YOU'RE SO AWESOME
  • Yes I would say that was an accurate summery. except take out the self-bolstering.
  • edited 2011-05-28 09:11:56
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yes I would say that was an accurate summery. except take out the self-bolstering.

thats not a good thing tnu

"I'm confused why is it so disturbing it was a game my friend and I made when we were kids what am I missing?"

Because it's really creepy.
  • Tnu, it is kinda creepy at how much you love Vorpy.

And this is coming from a guy who used to worship the damn girl and would burn bridges just to be in her company.
  • Nobody loves me :(
  • edited 2011-05-28 15:37:15
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What the fuck is this thread

This ought to be settled in private messages.

Vorpy, please stay out of this until it concerns you.
This discussion has been closed.