If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Writing a sex scene (NSFW).

edited 2011-06-02 22:30:06 in General
[tɕagɛn]
You cannot imagine how horribly...unclean I feel now.

I feel as if my last vestiges of childhood innocence have slipped away. Really, I felt different after writing that. Like some part of me died inside.

And the scene wasn't even written that well.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm no expert, but isn't it generally actually having sex that's supposed to make you feel like your childhood innocence is gone?
  • I dunno.

All I know is that I felt incomplete and that something inside me was once filled but is now hollow.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It's called expiration of sex. It's where you try to write about something you've never experienced yourself. It's like people describing how people got killed in the war when they've never killed anyone in a war.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    something inside me was once filled but is now hollow.

that's called ejaculation

• As I've said before, sex boils down to "insert rod A into slot B". That's really all it is.

I already know the pleasurable aspect from masturbation. Sex is really not that SUPAH SPESHUL of an act.
  • I can't write sex, I giggle and blush and feel like I'm being watched.
  • Actually, last time you said it was about "insert slot A into slot B" :p
    It requires another human to fully understand. Fucking somebody feels like masturbation, but conveys a completely different emotion.
  • This isn't even counting that fact that it went a little too quickly. 

And writing it from the viewpoint of the girl probably wasn't a good idea.

'Cause, you know, I'm not a chick.
    @AXavierB:So...writing sex scenes is like watching My Little Pony?
  • $80+ per session
    I have an online male friend who writes female sex beautifully.

Also:

• @INUH Oh I can do that without shame nowadays.

• You can change. You can.
    As I've said before, sex boils down to "insert rod A into slot B". That's really all it is.

That is why you'll never be able to write a good sex scene.

• edited 2011-06-02 23:10:14
    You can change. You can.
    Dudes...can you, like...stop the imagespamming? It's kinda annoying.

[note: Longfellow deleted some of the previous posts which included annoying imagespamming.]
  • $80+ per session
  • It's one thing to imagespam, it's another when all the images have derogatory, insulting language, even if you guys mean it in good humor.
  • $80+ per session
  • INUH's point makes sense that usually having sex for the first time affects you more than writing it. I'm not sure that was true with me, though. I mean, I've never written a sex scene so I don't know, but during puberty I came to terms with myself as a sexual person so when I had sex for the first time, it didn't shatter my childhood or anything, it just seemed natural.
  • isn't it generally actually having sex that's supposed to make you feel like your childhood innocence is gone?

I don't see why that would happen, unless the point is that not doing so will keep yourself as innocent as you were as a child.
  • Juan: It's not my fault if I can objectively and rationally see sex as what it truly is.

Which is "insert Rod A into Slot B".
    It's not my fault that you have such a boring and sad view on what sex is either.
    Really, I'd expect that to be how an asexual would describe it.
  • Once you strip away the emotion, that is what it is.

This is why I wish I could draw. I'd draw hentai far better than I can write it.
    That is assuming all sex revolves around penises going into vaginas, and not vaginas kissing other vaginas or penises going into butts or penises worming against other penises.
  • Never denied that. But the anus can count as a slot and I prefer missionary, anal, and oral as my favorite positions anyway.

Also, anal is actually my favorite sex position.
    Except you aren't gay or bisexual.
  • Um...I am bisexual, Vorpy. I like Yaoi over Yuri and Het, for one.
    I can't let you do that Chagen.
  • I know what you're referencing (some Star Fox comic), but I don't know what you are trying to say.