If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When someone tells you they've lost their voice.

edited 2011-06-02 19:37:23 in Wonderful posts
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
They're lying.

Comments

• edited 2011-06-02 19:52:07
    Loser
    Is this the right place to complain about when people who usually talk a lot get a hoarse voice but yet do not reduce how much they talk? That kind of thing annoys me because I find it rather difficult to listen to really hoarse voices. It seems to me that if people can barely understand or tolerate a particularly hoarse voice, it makes just as much sense if not more sense for one to speak less since communication is going to be difficult anyway. 

I realize that is kind of a petty thing though, sorry.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Go for it!

I have to say if someone acts like you describe, I tend to feign lack of hearing as they get wound up quite a bit sometimes.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    icwudt.jpg
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    They're telling the truth. You see, they lost their own voices, but then they found someone else, ripped out their vocal cords and implanted them in themselves. That's how they're speaking.
  • $80+ per session
  • Hmm. I'll say something like "I'm losing my voice" to inform my friends I'll be quiet :p

Hearing somebody talk too much with a hoarse throat makes me as a singer cringe. Don't do that to your voice!